ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Aug 19, 2015
Any males ever cop female color ways in boost? Should be the same just gotta go up a size right? Thinking about picking up a pair of 21s..the women’s options are so much better lol
I ordered the clay 350 color women's UB21s when they were on sale the other day... Have to get them in person to see if I'll keep them

Joined Jan 16, 2003
Any males ever cop female color ways in boost? Should be the same just gotta go up a size right? Thinking about picking up a pair of 21s..the women’s options are so much better lol
Yup. If I like the colorway I like the colorway.

Joined May 22, 2013
Last edited:

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
How much were they and did you pick up the black 🧢 with the 👈🏻 on it? If so how much was it? Didn’t see any pricing info. Thanks in advance 🙏
Shoes were $180, shirt was $44, towel was $30 and socks (three pack) were $22.

The full list of capsule items is already loaded here, and should be live at 1pm:

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Sorry one more question…did you go .5 up on the boost?
Nah, I always just go with my normal size 10 for UBs. I go half down for NMDs and most Adidas Originals, though. I'll try these on in a sec and let you know if they're tight or anything.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now