ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dag

Joined Sep 3, 2016
anyone know where I can get 1.0 core black or core white for cheap or below retail (NEW)

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Damn......I was hoping for bigger design changes to the 22 even though I like my 21's
Who knows though, maybe this time they make the boost actually plush and not so firm

Joined Apr 29, 2021
Damn......I was hoping for bigger design changes to the 22 even though I like my 21's
Who knows though, maybe this time they make the boost actually plush and not so firm
I feel like the more boost they add, the more firm it gets. My softest pairs are all DNA/X.0 models with the thinner layer of boost.

Joined Dec 27, 2016
adidas need to step it up next year. they had some solid drops this year but the marketing is so awful. it feels like new balance took over adidas spotlight as the #2 sneaker brand in terms of solid drops. They gotta keep dropping forums, make samba collabs, market the nmd s1 and bring out the fear of god stuff.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now