Air Jordan 1 HI OG “ROYAL TOE” - Spring 2020

Joined May 5, 2020
People playing the game with cheat codes lol. No way regular folk have a chance.
Dudes in here proud to be bot users.
I won’t knock it though. Every man for themselves.
It’s just the humble bragging and showcasing of needless pairs that’s a bit bothersome and corny imo.
dudes can’t wait to come and post “1/7 pairs shipped” like foh

Joined May 22, 2013
It’s just the humble bragging and showcasing of needless pairs that’s a bit bothersome and corny imo.
Are you in the j5 page too? 7 pairs is a bit much lol.

Joined May 8, 2012
We live in an age where flexing means more than the culture. Hell, flexing IS the culture now smh

Joined Feb 7, 2010
My girl was putting on her makeup so we could go out for a walk in the park and I told her it's back up.

She's now doing her makeup and on the computer at the same time to defeat this timer. She's a champ for real. Def. more stubborn than I am :lol:
Cherish her

Got shipping notification from Shiekh yesterday

Joined May 15, 2005
Same. Right when it sold out. Finish line dropped the camo mids. Really a fan of mids, but I settled. Plus I had $20 rewards burning a hole in my pocket lol.
this has got to be the reason why nike is doing such limited releases of the royal toes. i struck out saturday and ended up saying **** it and ordered some chicago mids just to scratch that itch and ease the pain. i have a feeling imma buy something stupid after missing out on today’s restock

Joined May 22, 2013
this has got to be the reason why nike is doing such limited releases of the royal toes. i struck out saturday and ended up saying **** it and ordered some chicago mids just to scratch that itch and ease the pain. i have a feeling imma buy something stupid after missing out on today’s restock
Lmao probably gonna end up getting these in a restock eventually. Ended up with 2 shoes out of it all. Damn you Nike!

Joined Jan 21, 2008
What's the general consensus on StockX? I've entered a couple raffles and if those don't pan, I think I'll settle for StockX. The fees are what they are - I've tried everything at this point. They gonna be 100% legit though?

Joined Dec 11, 2002
What's the general consensus on StockX? I've entered a couple raffles and if those don't pan, I think I'll settle for StockX. The fees are what they are - I've tried everything at this point. They gonna be 100% legit though?
I’ve purchased from stockX with no issues. There was one time I had purchased a pair and it didn’t get pass their authentication so they refunded my money.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now