Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Joined Apr 4, 2005
I’m really debating going in for a couple days of overtime to pick up a pair of the blues
Was thinking about doing the same but it would only be to complete the pack. I don’t even like the blues lol. Decided against it...still prolly doing some OT, but not for those

Joined Nov 21, 2018
Might have to make a few moves for these Blue ones... if they drop to $7-750 range in my size, I might go for it. (Currently $9-950 range in my size).
good luck with that. Past this little restock and more pairs go into circulation, they gonna go a bit down. After that, like around Christmas, they gonna go up.

Joined Dec 29, 2013
10.5 is relatively cheap right now with lots of competition and volume on ebay. If you are gonna make a deal on them I’d say start looking. If I wasn’t so ocd with wanting my shoes to all be size 10 I’d have saved some money.

Joined Oct 24, 2010
10.5 is relatively cheap right now with lots of competition and volume on ebay. If you are gonna make a deal on them I’d say start looking. If I wasn’t so ocd with wanting my shoes to all be size 10 I’d have saved some money.
What is cheap? :lol:

I want black toes and I’m a 10.5 :nerd:

Joined Jan 4, 2014
Yup, L on FTA. Im just laughing rn at those people who thought itd be easier to get a pair with a wider release
Union was the way to go and prices will only go up for the black toes

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now