Air Jordan 1 x UNION LA Thread

Joined Apr 17, 2018
Decided to get myself an early bday / Xmas present (bday is on xmas day) Got my bid accepted this morning while I was sleeping on a pair of black toes, CHASE flags the transaction as fraud (wasn’t awake to authorize it) person $1 below me gets their bid accepted and now the lowest ask is $350 more than my accepted bid was. Shouda just used my debit card but figured “let me get these points / airline miles. I’m sad ? Everything is ruined.

Joined Oct 25, 2017
Have the storm blues however they aren't in my size... can't decide whether I want to sell them and buy my right size or the black toes instead, love em both.

Joined Apr 28, 2005
Decided to get myself an early bday / Xmas present (bday is on xmas day) Got my bid accepted this morning while I was sleeping on a pair of black toes, CHASE flags the transaction as fraud (wasn’t awake to authorize it) person $1 below me gets their bid accepted and now the lowest ask is $350 more than my accepted bid was. Shouda just used my debit card but figured “let me get these points / airline miles. I’m sad ? Everything is ruined.
what size?

Joined Oct 25, 2017

Can you guys LC this pair I just bought? getting a bit paranoid.. stars on the left pair don't look right but on the right they do

Joined Apr 7, 2013
OT, but Union put the old school logo on their collab with the Dodgers. This **** is fire, but I can’t make it to Complexcon. I hope it gets a GR.

Top Bottom