Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Joined Nov 15, 2019
if you suck at basketball no specific shoe will help...i played better as a kid in junk hand me down shoes then as an adult...

with that being said...i loved the kyrie 5 and the curry 4 for basketball...these shoes will probably be fine, but youre gonna be a target on the court...its always a dissapointment when someone with cool gear sucks

Joined Dec 7, 2018
I live in Boise, ID. Here these will almost certainly be raffles in the shoe apps, the Concords were last year and so were the BC 4's and Infrareds.

Joined Dec 13, 2018
I would just say this, the tech in newer shoes is just better then what came out in 96. Now are they putting better zoom in these? Who knows but I know have I played in retros before and it's not worth it compared to the shoes they produce now.
Zoom air came out around 95/96, and I'd need to see data as to what constitutes as being better.

If what was said was indeed true, there should be some data, example, some study done.

Joined Dec 27, 2011
if you suck at basketball no specific shoe will help...i played better as a kid in junk hand me down shoes then as an adult...

with that being said...i loved the kyrie 5 and the curry 4 for basketball...these shoes will probably be fine, but youre gonna be a target on the court...its always a dissapointment when someone with cool gear sucks
no sneaker will help you be better in basketball period

Joined Apr 3, 2008
You know what, I said I wasn't gonna get these buy I just might. And if I were to get them then I would have to get them off StockX.

Joined Mar 24, 2018
Tell that to NBA players that wear custom insoles for any shoe they wear.
No doubt. Pickup games are one thing, but nba players who practice & play on their legs all day definatly need good shoes to lessen the stress & strain they put on their feet (especially LeBron lol). As far as casual ball, for me, as long as its the right fit I'm good. No shoes gonna make an off hand look dominant. Like everything else, that only comes w/ practice.

Joined May 10, 2013
Got my wife the women’s 11sthat released yesterday. Need to get these for me and decide if my 3 boys are going to get them lol.

Joined May 17, 2004
You know what, I said I wasn't gonna get these buy I just might. And if I were to get them then I would have to get them off StockX.
This is coming off like an advertisement. 😆

Concords throughout 2019 could’ve been had for almost retail. Why would these be any different.

Stockx is trash.

Dont pay resell yall, just wait for the heat to cool after RD if somehow the moons and stars align and you don’t end up with a pair of these. 2 million is massive.

Top Bottom