Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Joined Dec 21, 2009
I won on only 6 min from footlocker. Just like last year w Concords. I recall last year ending up w way more than I needed, so, this year if you put in any effort, you should be able to get a pair.

Joined Feb 6, 2014
Damn 1st time i ever hit on the ftl app and with 1 min head start! Was waitlisted i randomly just checked app and i confirmed my reservation. They must've made a ton of these!
Snkrs in the morning for the double up and im good. Very happy i got a pair on release day. Im ready to wear pair 1 all winter

Joined Jul 28, 2012
This release is bozo....but I made out. Champs fnl and ftl 3 size 10 and another size 10.5 from ftl just in case. Hit the shock drop and got two 5.5s and a 4.5 gs. If you didn't hit on this release you was slacking. They're going be pairs sitting for everybody just pull up around 3.....

Joined Nov 17, 2014
i just hit on end for a 3rd pair lol...might not go pick up my FTL pair now, but dont wanna hurt my future chances...hmmmmm

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now