Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Joined Jun 7, 2013
yup but im not surprised.
To me this says what has oft been repeated in these forums "Nike monitors NT."

I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned!? In the case of the Wings I think I'm closer to being concerned.

Like, to be honest I think I'm concerned that Nike in "real time" saw the AMAZEMENT @ the price or lack thereof, and said "I think we can get more?"

Business is business... BUT when will the price gouging cease!? I look @ my tuxedo XI's from three years ago and the $140 price tag seems like a steal, granted their lows.

Just cause you can... Doesn't mean you should...

Last edited:

bigj505

Staff member
Joined Jan 23, 2007
yup but im not surprised.
To me this says what has oft been repeated in these forums "Nike monitors NT."

I don't know if I should be flattered or concerned!? In the case of the Wings I think I'm closer to being concerned.

Like, to be honest I think I'm concerned that Nike in "real time" saw the AMAZEMENT @ the price of lack thereof, and said "I think we can get more?"

Business is business... BUT when will the price gouging cease!? I look @ my tuxedo XI's from three years ago and the $140 price tag seems like a steal, granted their lows.

Just cause you... Doesn't mean you should...
Doubt it. These would have sold out for $300 just as easily.

Joined Jun 7, 2013
Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
Dang Bro... I'm sorry to hear that, real talk.

You'll get back, bigger and better than ever!!! #watch

bigj505

Staff member
Joined Jan 23, 2007
#enablerToLazy

Hope you are around to continue to give him links whenever he needs one.
I hope so, too, since other more senior members don't seem to be too willing to help.
Right like I don't help all day. Helping doesn't involve spoon feeding all of the time.

This guy has the time to calculate any and all metrics about this shoe but can't look for a thread that's sitting on page 1?

Don't try and educate me about helping because I guarantee you I'm more helpful than you are.

Last edited:
Joined May 12, 2015
Right like I don't help all day. Helping doesn't involve spoon feeding all of the time.

This guy has the time to calculate any and all metrics about this should but can't look for a thread that's sitting on page 1?

Don't try and educate me about helping because I guarantee you I'm more helpful than you are.
It's nothing wrong with reading a few lines... I only need help with copping.. Honestly I don't really need help with that. :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now