Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Joined Dec 1, 2012
dude. do your research. google is only a click away. there’s a massive amount of A1 replicas in the market and they’ve pretty much perfected these along with some OG popular Jordan models&colorways.

A2946743-1628-4DF8-92AD-680C3486EDDF.jpeg
If this is a rep then that's a pretty good attempt

Joined Apr 19, 2014
I think you have the option to return to Goat, if you aren't satisfied with the pair. Not sure though, I never bought anything from either site
You can return your purchase to goat for store credit. literally did this last week.

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Just copped a pair. I haven’t copped jordans in a year, thought I’d be done with it. Did they stop putting the size sticker on the insole of the shoe? At least for this release? I know some of you don’t care about it, I’m just curious. Also, I’m kind of mad this pair didn’t come out the best. A few flaws... some loose stitching, glue marks, bad cuts.... oh well. I know StockX won’t do ish about it with their policy
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Joined Aug 12, 2016
Been wearing my pair all throughout the past Thanksgiving week. The lines I added and the iron re-shape have not changed at all, look just as good as when I did it a couple of months ago.
Strangely, I basically never see anyone wearing these. I always see Concords and even infrareds in airports when I'm traveling as I have been, but I don't recall seeing one pair of these on someone else's feet, anywhere.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
^ i see more people wearing the concords thats for sure... ill see like 1 person wear either the 4s or 6s...thats a good thing if you dont want to wear the same thing as everyone

Joined Aug 12, 2016
^ i see more people wearing the concords thats for sure... ill see like 1 person wear either the 4s or 6s...thats a good thing if you dont want to wear the same thing as everyone
Yeah for sure. I don't even care either way, it was just really an observation that, hmmm, I'm surprised I never see these out and about. There must be a huge percentage of buyers anymore that just sits on stuff and/or buys only to resell. But the people buying from the resellers, I imagine, want to wear the shoes. Not important at all, like I said, it just struck me as I was traveling and seeing other Jordans on feet that these seem nonexistent out in the world, or at least my world LOL

Joined Apr 16, 2014
Yeah for sure. I don't even care either way, it was just really an observation that, hmmm, I'm surprised I never see these out and about. There must be a huge percentage of buyers anymore that just sits on stuff and/or buys only to resell. But the people buying from the resellers, I imagine, want to wear the shoes. Not important at all, like I said, it just struck me as I was traveling and seeing other Jordans on feet that these seem nonexistent out in the world, or at least my world LOL
On big OG releases I usually get in 1-2 quick wears and vault them for months before I wear them again. I have yet to wear these 4's yet. Think I'm going to break them out during the Christmas holidays.

Joined Jan 14, 2013
Just copped a pair. I haven’t copped jordans in a year, thought I’d be done with it. Did they stop putting the size sticker on the insole of the shoe? At least for this release? I know some of you don’t care about it, I’m just curious. Also, I’m kind of mad this pair didn’t come out the best. A few flaws... some loose stitching, glue marks, bad cuts.... oh well. I know StockX won’t do ish about it with their policy
No size stickers in overseas pairs. Do you have the MSRP tag on the box? If not, it's an overseas pair. Or could have just been removed or fell off.

Joined Sep 4, 2006
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bro, those wings aren't stitched in properly?...one of them is almost hanging/drooping loose/off?

A lot of folks complain & nitpick on here a little too much but you have a real gripe...
that's horrible! I wish you the best.

BurnSurvivorJoe BurnSurvivorJoe

Last edited:
Joined Mar 28, 2014
No size stickers in overseas pairs. Do you have the MSRP tag on the box? If not, it's an overseas pair. Or could have just been removed or fell off.
Yeah, msrp tag. I looked into it. Looks like a lot of them didn’t come with the size sticker inside the shoes.

Edit: I don’t think any of them came with the size sticker on the insole. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Edit 2: confirmed they never put a sticker on the insoles. Asked someone who purchased a pair from ndc

Last edited:
Top Bottom