Air Jordan IV “Black/Cement” - May 4th 2019

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Yep... it is what it is. I can see why people are dumping these out on StockX. I used to cop multiple pairs and get rid of the ones I that are odd to me. lol, it all comes full circle. Oh well... I rock my kicks anyway. Getting too old to be super knit picky these days off of china factory sneaks

Joined May 31, 2005
I used a white crayola pencil to outline the NA 5s and 6s and never looked back. Just got these and did the same.

Attachments

Joined Mar 28, 2014
The price is actually higher now than when I got them. It’s because we’re a week or two away from the Xmas. There maybe a chance of the price going down after... don’t take my word for it though

Joined Oct 6, 2016
IMG_20191215_183255.jpg
I find this interesting. Anyone see this? It's out of the new Slam kicks mag featuring The 3 and 4.

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Cant see it at all. First pic I have seen like that.
Hard to tell but it looks like there's something/some scribble under MJ's/Jumpman's balls :lol: . Could also just be the saturated filter SLAM used making the black look so dark.

Joined Oct 6, 2016
Hard to tell but it looks like there's something/some scribble under MJ's/Jumpman's balls :lol: . Could also just be the saturated filter SLAM used making the black look so dark.
The night I posted the pic I looked through several mags, pics and posters. All other pics had the flight on them. The pic was MJ against New York. Chalked it up to shoe laces and timing.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
They didn't have the iPhone 11 to take pics with back then so I'd say the quality might have something to do with it.. :lol:

Joined Oct 6, 2016
They didn't have the iPhone 11 to take pics with back then so I'd say the quality might have something to do with it.. :lol:
With as clear as the rest of the photo is, quality of the photo is not in question. I have a poster on a wall of mine with subpar quality that actually shows the Flight script. Against the Knicks. I just found it odd that zero flight script was shown.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
With as clear as the rest of the photo is, quality of the photo is not in question. I have a poster on a wall of mine with subpar quality that actually shows the Flight script. Against the Knicks. I just found it odd that zero flight script was shown.
Copy. All I have is the screen on my mac so I couldn't tell lol. I can see them making this the next BC IV and call them a PE :lol:

Top Bottom