AIr jordan XXXV first info.

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
If the blue on those frags was red theyd be a WAY better chi colorway than those blk/wht/reds in the pic...

GQK44

formerly kashjunior
Joined Oct 10, 2010
I’ll wait for the lows, but from a tech perspective they look great. A smaller eclipse plate so that the heel can compress and a larger zoom bag in the heel.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
I find really odd that jimmy butler had on the 31's tonight in game 1 against the Celtics thought he move on from jordan brand
He broke the contract so he’s a “sneaker free agen”. He can wear what he likes. Seems like he was angling for a bigger deal. I’ve seen him in other brands (in practice and training). With the way him and his squad are playing, he very well get a new deal. If not with Jordan, I could see puma or one of the Chinese sports brands (way or wides, anta, etc).

JS”

Joined Feb 7, 2016
He broke the contract so he’s a “sneaker free agen”. He can wear what he likes. Seems like he was angling for a bigger deal. I’ve seen him in other brands (in practice and training). With the way him and his squad are playing, he very well get a new deal. If not with Jordan, I could see puma or one of the Chinese sports brands (way or wides, anta, etc).

JS”

probably looking for a Kawhi deal. depending on how he performs. anyways, Does Murray have a shoe deal yet?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now