AJ XIV Winterized SE Oct. 31, 2021

Joined May 7, 2021
If these sit like many say they will, which I hope they do & I find a deal? I’d be down to grab a pair. I remember wanting winterized black 12’s couple years back. So sick.🔥 14’s are nice things.

Just to keep them in the arsenal hoping to move back to New York for the cold weather & real life life.

Perdoń gents, A lil off topic - Was about to buy a sofa but after watching a Netflix documentary.. I’ve lost a bit of respect for an unsaid company & desire for that sofa. As nice as it looks. I also can’t really trust the quality as I’ve seen several broken versions of it on discount.
To spruce this house over moving back to NY with winterized Air Jordan’s?? Nah! NY in J’s > Miami in J’s. What can I say?

I 🤎 New York.:nthat:

Best advice I can provide - don’t EVER move to Miami.

Last edited:
Joined Jun 22, 2018
Got the win on Hibbetts, sort of. ***** they mean you'll be placed in a virtual line at release and your order is not final until its selected then? I got an order number and a hold on my card but my order isnt final? Buying sneakers shouldn't be this confusing lol I hope I win again I guess.

Joined Jan 14, 2013
Got the win on Hibbetts, sort of. ***** they mean you'll be placed in a virtual line at release and your order is not final until its selected then? I got an order number and a hold on my card but my order isnt final? Buying sneakers shouldn't be this confusing lol I hope I win again I guess.
Hibbett is weird.....but that order should go final on release day. You got them...just won't process the order till release time. That's my understanding with them.....they've never let me win before tho lol

Joined Jul 20, 2002
If these sit like many say they will, which I hope they do & I find a deal? I’d be down to grab a pair. I remember wanting winterized black 12’s couple years back. So sick.🔥 14’s are nice things.

Just to keep them in the arsenal hoping to move back to New York for the cold weather & real life life.

Perdoń gents, A lil off topic - Was about to buy a sofa but after watching a Netflix documentary.. I’ve lost a bit of respect for an unsaid company & desire for that sofa. As nice as it looks. I also can’t really trust the quality as I’ve seen several broken versions of it on discount.
To spruce this house over moving back to NY with winterized Air Jordan’s?? Nah! NY in J’s > Miami in J’s. What can I say?

I 🤎 New York.:nthat:

Best advice I can provide - don’t EVER move to Miami.
I remember those winterized 12s sat for a good minute and they refused to put those joints on sale!

I like these 14s, but I'll take my chances with a possible sale down in the line when winter actually hits here in the Chi.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now