Another San Bernardino shooting....School on lockdown

Joined Oct 3, 2011
Murder-suicide, teacher n shooter. 2 children shot, airlifted to hospital. Theyre loading the kids onto the buses n transporting them to the HS down the street n CSUSB.

Last edited:
Joined Oct 3, 2011
They just bussed the kids to Cajon HS, which is down the street from the elementary school.

Joined Oct 3, 2011
Hearing it was a domestic violence situation. So prolly a scorned lover, which shoulda been handled elsewhere. There is no reason to do that at a school, in a classroom. That person is a POS n i feel for those students that were airlifted, n the others that witnessed. Parents are scared, angry, hysterical kuz they kant get any information on their children. However, children are now being let off the busses n will now be released to their parents.

Joined Oct 3, 2011
Thats what i was talkin bout with my Gramps, hes a SBUSD bus driver. I mean, they live in San Bernardino, so eventually theyll get exposed to it, but not at this early an age. Especially to witness it in front of you. I really hope they have some sort of grief counseling set up for these kids kuz they will need it. Sad situation all around. RIP to the teacher, no word on the 2 students injured yet.

Last edited:

Mr.Guy

formerly timidtebow
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Damn my niece and nephew go to school in San Berbadino.

Joined Oct 3, 2011
2 kids listed as critical, but non life-threatening. N to correct my post from earlier, one student airlifted, the other was taken in an ambulance.

2 children were not targeted, but still injured. Murder victim was female. The male shooter went through the normal process n entered as a visitor. Then got to the classroom n pulled the weapon.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 11, 2013
my homegirl teaches there 

i think a husband killed his wife and shot a teacher and two students

rip to those lost

Joined Jul 18, 2012
How old were the children that were shot? Probably trying to defend their teacher or something, no way some psycho will aim at a kid.

Joined Aug 30, 2015
I first heard the report on the radio, said it was a kindergarten class smh.

Blows my mind.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now