**Anybody else blow dry dere boxers??**

Joined May 9, 2004
To get you back on point cause you got a slight bit of moisture going on with your boys? Especially through the summer months...

In an ideal world, every time this happened throughout the day you would shower up and change your draws.

But this world is far from ideal.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 3, 2004
I tried to but he hates the sound and runs away every time... Its better just to rub him down with a towel.

rell826

Banned
Joined Apr 25, 2013
Change your drawers *****. That's foul throwing on a pair of sweaty boxers.

Joined Jun 15, 2013
dude seriously said  blow dry sweaty boxers?

lmao ...

i guess you don't mind the stank smell when you sit down ...

Joined May 18, 2013
the real question in this thread is what do u guys do with the boxers that develop a poop stain after a diahhreea sessions?

throw it in the laundry basket like nothing happened or throw them in the garbage??

Joined Jun 15, 2013
the real question in this thread is what do u guys do with the boxers that develop a poop stain after a diahhreea sessions?

throw it in the laundry basket like nothing happened or throw them in the garbage??
lol ....

I'll let you know when that happens ..

I always keep a roll of paper in my vehicle ...

has come in handed more than a few times ...

Be in the freeway waving to people that can't understand I rather get a ticket than **** my pants!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now