Anyone live in Kansas City near the Nike Factory Store and can help?

Joined Mar 18, 2021
Store: 1803 Village West Pkwy Space M-125 Kansas City, KS 66111

I'm looking for a sweatshirt that isn't for sale online, but Nike support said that this store has what I want in-stock.

I called them and they confirmed that they have x8 of them, but can't ship since they are a factory store and I need to come in to purchase it.

Is there anyone that frequents this store and can purchase it and ship to me in California? I'll cover all costs of course. I can't find a formal service online that does this either. Does anyone know of an in-store shopper service like this?

The item is:
Nike Standard Issue Men's Basketball Crew.
Style: CK6358-712
Size: L
standard-issue-mens-basketball-crew-0s90Qv.jpg

They have all the other sizes in stock at varying times online, but never large.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer me. Stay safe.

Joined Jan 28, 2015
Store: 1803 Village West Pkwy Space M-125 Kansas City, KS 66111

I'm looking for a sweatshirt that isn't for sale online, but Nike support said that this store has what I want in-stock.

I called them and they confirmed that they have x8 of them, but can't ship since they are a factory store and I need to come in to purchase it.

Is there anyone that frequents this store and can purchase it and ship to me in California? I'll cover all costs of course. I can't find a formal service online that does this either. Does anyone know of an in-store shopper service like this?

The item is:
Nike Standard Issue Men's Basketball Crew.
Style: CK6358-712
Size: L
standard-issue-mens-basketball-crew-0s90Qv.jpg

They have all the other sizes in stock at varying times online, but never large.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer me. Stay safe.
Coastline17 Coastline17 I can help! PM me if you still need the sweater.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now