April Wrestling Thread | RAW Tonight | Jobbers of the Month TBD

Joined Jun 23, 2009
Watching WM 19 Limp bizkit/take probably my favorite live music entrance.

I'm excited to see rock vs scsa, havent seen a match of theirs since I was a kid. So I dont remember much lol

Gotta say WM 20 and having the Big gold as the main event title was :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

They need to do more dome WM, I'm digging Safeco in seattle. They got some natural lighting you can see the sky change as the time passes. Do WM or Rumble in Minneapolis, Milwaukee, or even Indianapolis somewhere I can drive lol
I wish they did a big event here in Minneapolis. It'll be a 10 min travel for me.

Joined Jul 1, 2016
dawg, I find the idea of a taped WrestleMania before an empty stadium distasteful af, it legit bothers me.

not saying IT is the reason why I´m still up rn, but IT is easily in the top 25 and that is BULL****.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
For those looking for anything wrestling related to watch/listen during this lockdown, check out Something to Wrestle and 83 Weeks if you haven't yet.

Just give a few episodes of each a try and you might enjoy it.

They do watch alongs, AMAs, discussions of certain topics (formation of NWO, Brawl For All, etc.), Career breakdown of certain wrestlers.

I usually listen to it while playing video games. I mute the tv since video game commentary is repetitive and I put on STW/83W in the background.
I left you a Benoit/Regal match that you have yet to respond to.

Please be respectful while you are promoting

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Cody’s commentary :rofl: it’s like a tongue in cheek version of Matt Striker before Vince got in his ear

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Who were those two EMTs that helped Matt Jackson get in the ambulance? One of them looks stacked like crazy

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Very interested in this blind faith that nothing will get leaked when so much stuff WWE does gets leaked.

But cool.

It gets leaked when there are fans at the arena.

Since there was only essential personel there only, there should be no leaks.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
It gets leaked when there are fans at the arena.

Since there was only essential personel there only, there should be no leaks.
You honestly think fans are the ones leaking stuff?

I wasn't even reFERring to Spoilers for Taped Shows. I don't consider those LEAKS.

Joined Mar 31, 2011
You honestly think fans are the ones leaking stuff?

I wasn't even reFERring to Spoilers for Taped Shows. I don't consider those LEAKS.
I'm interested to see if we get leaks. I'm assuming the production crew is going to be pretty bare bones, so in theory, IT should be pretty easy to narrow down who is doing IT if IT happens.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
People behind the scenes have been giving Big Dave info since the 1980s.

Yall are INSANE to think WM Results will be kept a secret.

Come on man.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now