Joined May 29, 2016
City is Trash.

2 elderly ladies.

—————————————————————-

Father with 1 year old.

——————————————————————-
Another guy.

Joined May 15, 2005
the olympic committee’s decision to ban athletes from displaying any Black Lives Matter statements is absolutely going to backfire on them. i fully expect multiple athletes, across racial groups, to support BLM and i hope they do. what’s the olympic committee going to do? they couldn’t stop tommie smith or john carlos.

what sucks is that ****ing morons are saying “see look at those asians they don’t **** with blacks and are trying to ban BLM” just because the olympics are happening in japan..smfh

Joined Oct 10, 2018
the olympic committee’s decision to ban athletes from displaying any Black Lives Matter statements is absolutely going to backfire on them. i fully expect multiple athletes, across racial groups, to support BLM and i hope they do. what’s the olympic committee going to do? they couldn’t stop tommie smith or john carlos.

what sucks is that ****ing morons are saying “see look at those asians they don’t **** with blacks and are trying to ban BLM” just because the olympics are happening in japan..smfh
The Olympics shouldn't even be happening just due to the pandemic alone.

The IOC has hosted the games in Berlin during Nazi Germany though so I doubt they care. They don't care about politics and other nations don't care about America

Joined May 15, 2005
The Olympics shouldn't even be happening just due to the pandemic alone.

The IOC has hosted the games in Berlin during Nazi Germany though so I doubt they care. They don't care about politics and other nations don't care about America
agreed, olympics shouldn’t be happening to begin with.

obviously IOC obviously doesn’t care about politics, especially if they don’t give a **** about health and safety amidst a pandemic, they’ve made that abundantly clear. and while other countries may not care about America due to its history of imperialism, what does that have to do with supporting “Black Lives Matter?” BLM doesn’t represent america’s attempt to exploit and colonize, if anything it stands in opposition to it.

Joined May 29, 2016
Followup: vid to first story where two elderly Asiand ladies were violently stabbed.
🤦‍♂️ :angry:

City is Trash.

2 elderly ladies.

—————————————————————-

Father with 1 year old.

——————————————————————-
Another guy.

Joined Oct 14, 2015
Since the start of the pandemic, I’ve been noticing a lot more aggressive homeless and/or mentally unstable people on the street. Last week, I was at the Popeyes in Flushing and two panhandlers came in. One was calm but the second was aggressive. He didn’t ask me for money but he went up to this young Asian dude who was in there with his dog. He got in the dudes face, demanding money and cursing him out. The staff managed to kick the guy out. Crazy times.

Joined May 29, 2016
Followup to second story.
Repeat offender. Imagine that.

City is Trash.

2 elderly ladies.

—————————————————————-

Father with 1 year old.

——————————————————————-
Another guy.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
This world can be utterly disgusting. The violence towards one another is heartbreaking. I wouldn’t disagree with higher intelligence beings if they were to call us “primitive”. Humans still stuck on skin color :smh:

Joined May 29, 2016
Even in prison.

Joined May 29, 2016

Joined May 29, 2016
Joined May 29, 2016
An effing hammer against lady in NYC.

Followup:

Arrested

Joined May 29, 2016
DBag alert.

Followup:
Arrested.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now