Aspirations for 2022? Vol. hectic times

obviously #1 gotta be surviving omicron
but health is number one

Personally I would like to push myself to do some things I haven't done ie. try running my own operation, push my relationship, push my family together more, push myself physically, really increase the quality of my relatinoships with ppl in my life, stuff along those lines

what are yall aspirations for 2022?

I just want to make sure everything goes good with my daughter and see her enough still. Her dumb *** mom took her to Georgia but so far I’ve had her up here every school break and she’ll be here all summer and she says shes happy. Besides missing my side of the family and her friends but she knows she can live with me and still comes here like once a month.

other than that I’m happy for the most part. My work/life balance is trash in the summer though so I want to fix that too because it gets pretty brutal. I talked to them about it so the ball is in their court.

to go along with the second part I want to take better care of myself in the summer and not stop lifting all summer again like I did this summer.

I just want to make sure everything goes good with my daughter and see her enough still. Her dumb *** mom took her to Georgia but so far I’ve had her up here every school break and she’ll be here all summer and she says shes happy. Besides missing my side of the family and her friends but she knows she can live with me and still comes here like once a month.

other than that I’m happy for the most part. My work/life balance is trash in the summer though so I want to fix that too because it gets pretty brutal. I talked to them about it so the ball is in their court.

to go along with the second part I want to take better care of myself in the summer and not stop lifting all summer again like I did this summer.

So sorry to hear that about your daughter fam. That has to be a toll not only on you but also her.

Hit me if you need that legal setup in Georgia. My ex wife is the Johnny Cochran of Family Court. Everybody I referred to her, got exactly what they wanted.

go on vacation... last time I went was 2018... ride my bike more.... also try to finish renovations on my crib... sell off a portion off my sneaker collection... and last but not least find wifey material

Last edited:
Just stop stressing. Got married, had a kid, bought a house all within the last 2 years. That with COIVD and 24-7 work from home stuck in the house all day every day always attached to work got me constantly going
My goal is to maintain my health, physical and mental. Take care of my family, and help as many people as i can since it makes me feel good. It will never be all good....but its all good enough.

So sorry to hear that about your daughter fam. That has to be a toll not only on you but also her.

Hit me if you need that legal setup in Georgia. My ex wife is the Johnny Cochran of Family Court. Everybody I referred to her, got exactly what they wanted.

appreciate it man, I was thinking about it too but didn’t want to fight it in mn because I’d never have a chance in this state.

at this point I’m not just because my daughter is happy going between places and she’s 15 so I feel like it should be up to her. If she ever changes her mind and her mom won’t let her live with me full time then game on.

good to know for sure. Thanks man. :pimp:

1. I would like to buy a home in 2022
2. I would like to find someone but not online. Something more naturally but that'll probably never happen.
3. Work out a little harder and lose a bit more weight
4. Stop eating after 8pm
5. Read more books

waukeganwill

Supporter
These are my 2 things. Keeping my list short and just focusing on the most important things. I got more like wanting a new car and other stuff like that, but these two are my top picks:

1. More quality (uninterrupted) time - with My Son, My Wife, My Family and Friends. My Dad's Cancer came back. Doc pretty much said he has about 5 years left. Talking to him and just askin him you know, what do you want to do from here? What is meaning the most for you? And his response was just having as many quality moments with us as possible and that really resonated with me. I have a great wife, son, and friends but I realized how much I coast when it comes to interactions with them. When Im with them I share my time, let it be a phone notification, something work related, a sporting event on TV , just random **** that isnt as important as them. So I just want to be more conscious in my effort that Im 100% engaged in the moment that we are having and not just hitting them with the "uh huh...uh huh...oh really....thats crazy" because they deserve more than that.

2. Working out - Im not fat but Im not in shape. I can definitely carve out time to be active. As much time I waste with other things I can definitely treat my body better. Running, better eating, less drinking. Its time to reward my body with healthier habits. I can at minimum dedicate 60 - 90 minutes a day to improving my health.

Im trying to knock something else off the bucket list next year.
such as??

Ideally I would love to give off road racing a start by end of next year, i just have to execute a good amount of stuff before i can make it happen but i want to get it done, i don't wanna be too old and regret not giving racing a shot

such as??

Ideally I would love to give off road racing a start by end of next year, i just have to execute a good amount of stuff before i can make it happen but i want to get it done, i don't wanna be too old and regret not giving racing a shot

Idk about off road but I was amazed at how old some of the dudes at the track are.

I got lapped by a 70 year old dude with a mullet and a handlebar mustache. Old dudes rip.

Continue to NOT set goals and focus on the moment. To dive further into the let it go + stoicism mentality. Feel emotions fully in the moment, release them, and move forth without the weight and baggage of holding onto them.

It’s helped me immensely pay down debt, get in shape, get married, etc. Those are all results but counterintuitive is that really all im saying is the prize is in the process. And I try not to let fear, doubt, hate, sadness become barriers to life by understanding ill feel those feelings but that similar to joy, happiness, dominance, they are temporarily feelings and the real trick to life is to separate that from the actions you take on a minute by minute and day by day perspective.

Top Bottom