Batman and Bane question??

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Going through some old stuff today and I found some of my knightfall collection.  I am missing a couple of issues, but if anyone here is in the know just how did Bane figure out who Batman was.  Not interested in comic books anymore but it was something I always wondered.  If you can point me in the direction of a link to read or give a good answer it is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
- I know that he tired him out by letting out all the criminals, but what gave bane the tipoff of who batman was????

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Going through some old stuff today and I found some of my knightfall collection.  I am missing a couple of issues, but if anyone here is in the know just how did Bane figure out who Batman was.  Not interested in comic books anymore but it was something I always wondered.  If you can point me in the direction of a link to read or give a good answer it is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
- I know that he tired him out by letting out all the criminals, but what gave bane the tipoff of who batman was????

Joined Oct 17, 2008
Bane invited all of Gotham to a dinner party.
He noticed that Batman was there but not Bruce Wayne.
Putting on his thinking cap, he successfully deduced that Batman and Bruce Wayne were one and the same.

Joined Oct 17, 2008
Putting on his thinking cap, he successfully deduced that Batman and Bruce Wayne were one and the same.

Joined May 10, 2006
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Didnt he release all of the criminals and then when Batman recaptured them thats when Bane but the beats on him

Joined May 10, 2006
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Didnt he release all of the criminals and then when Batman recaptured them thats when Bane but the beats on him

Joined Feb 1, 2006
ya your confusing me a little here.
I didnt think Bane knew Batman was Bruce Wayne. He just went after Batman

Joined Feb 1, 2006
ya your confusing me a little here.
I didnt think Bane knew Batman was Bruce Wayne. He just went after Batman

Joined Feb 1, 2006
OK

After a little Interwebs research I found that Bane discovered batman's identity by encountering Bruce Wayne and simply knowing that it was Batman through his intuition.
Easy to see why this explanation was forgettable

ok here:
And Bane does something almost no other Batman villain has done: he figures out Bruce Wayne is Batman, just by paying attention. (In O'Neil's novelization, he deduces Batman's identity by tracking the Batmobile from a crime scene, secretly, and then eliminating all the rich men who live in that area until he sees Bruce Wayne.)

From this random blog

Joined Feb 1, 2006
OK

After a little Interwebs research I found that Bane discovered batman's identity by encountering Bruce Wayne and simply knowing that it was Batman through his intuition.

ok here:
And Bane does something almost no other Batman villain has done: he figures out Bruce Wayne is Batman, just by paying attention. (In O'Neil's novelization, he deduces Batman's identity by tracking the Batmobile from a crime scene, secretly, and then eliminating all the rich men who live in that area until he sees Bruce Wayne.)

From this random blog

Joined Feb 23, 2006
Originally Posted by Zephyr1983

OK

where did you find this at exactly, I have been looking for something like this all day.  I have found so many answers I do not know what to believe.

Joined Feb 23, 2006

OK

where did you find this at exactly, I have been looking for something like this all day.  I have found so many answers I do not know what to believe.

Joined Feb 1, 2006

ok here:

From this random blog
See above

Joined Feb 1, 2006

ok here:

From this random blog
See above

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now