Black Culture Discussion Thread

Present

Supporter
Joined Apr 15, 2018
This is what I hear when I try to listen to the radio / see current "industry" rappers videos:

Last edited:
Joined Aug 27, 2013
I hate little petty things like this. It’s like we waste our time with “omg this one black dude overseas said the n word wrong so that means all black dudes that’s not from America are our enemies”

I went on this dudes instagram page and realize he speaks Dutch from the Netherlands 🇳🇱.

Black people we gotta get away from hating other black people because they are not from your country, but yet you leave the racist non black people in your country alone.

May I ask what was the purpose of you posting that? fluid hips fluid hips

Diego Pasta

formerly utep2step
Joined Jan 6, 2014
I hate little petty things like this. It’s like we waste our time with “omg this one black dude overseas said the n word wrong so that means all black dudes that’s not from America are our enemies”

I went on this dudes instagram page and realize he speaks Dutch from the Netherlands 🇳🇱.

Black people we gotta get away from hating other black people because they are not from your country, but yet you leave the racist non black people in your country alone.

Nah, if they feel comfortable enough to say the n word but not use it properly they not different from white people saying it

Joined Aug 27, 2013
Nah, if they feel comfortable enough to say the n word but not use it properly they not different from white people saying it
So black people who live half way around the word saying the n word is the same as white people in America who knows the full meaning of it and whose people used it against black people are the same thing?

Shakazulu saying n-er in South Africa is the same as Billy Bob the redneck saying n-er?

Joined Nov 3, 2011

Agreed

Diego Pasta

formerly utep2step
Joined Jan 6, 2014
So black people who live half way around the word saying the n word is the same as white people in America who knows the full meaning of it and whose people used it against black people are the same thing?

Shakazulu saying n-er in South Africa is the same as Billy Bob the redneck saying n-er?
We live in the age of the internet, if your dumb *** is using the n word and you’re a black man from the netherlands i’m just gonna hold you as accountable as white man from indiana.

ggarvinxx3

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2008

I think your over exaggerating, I re-read fluid hips fluid hips post and nobody said that any body hates anyone lol

You seem to get upset when black americans call out non-american blacks for not understanding and being low-key disrespectful but never have any smoke for non-american blacks, may I ask... why don't you get at those people with the same energy?

Joined Aug 27, 2013
I think your over exaggerating, I re-read fluid hips fluid hips post and nobody said that any body hates anyone lol

You seem to get upset when black americans call out non-american blacks for not understanding and being low-key disrespectful but never have any smoke for non-american blacks, may I ask... why don't you get at those people with the same energy?
are non-American Blacks coming at American blacks on here? If that’s the case I will come after them with the same energy, but I don’t encounter there here at all.

Joined Aug 27, 2013
We live in the age of the internet, if your dumb *** is using the n word and you’re a black man from the netherlands i’m just gonna hold you as accountable as white man from indiana.
I don’t think the dude from the Netherlands meant it as disrespect to black people in America. I don’t see any reason why he should. Did that post made it seem like he hates black people?

I think he meant to say the regular slang n word that black people use all the time, but maybe didn’t understand the nuiance of it. You know the guy speaks another language right lol.

how can you hold a black guy in the Netherlands with the same accountability as the n-er word with white people in America.

HOW?!

the people whode great grandparents enslaved your ancestors, and whose parents in civil rights spat on your folks is as bad as a black rapper kid in the Netherlands?

damn, I swear the anti-American sentiment with some of y’all is mind boggling.

thays why I stayed away from that ADOS thread, they made it seem like non-Americans are the ultimate enemies.Tariq Nasheed has been on that on ig with his FBA and ADOS talk. I unfollowed him recently because of it.

Joined Aug 27, 2013
I’m out guys, if anyone wants a thread for black people where it’s not one group of blacks vs another groups of black come to the “Black People ✊🏿 all descent” thread lol

Joined May 27, 2017
Exactly. Dudes have smart phones and if they follow hip hop like they claim, they should know better

Joined Mar 5, 2005
I thought this was a unique piece of history that's not so widely known. I found out about this guy when I took a African History class in college:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now