Black guy hair cuts

Joined Aug 6, 2012
I’m the opposite. I never grew my beard out and usually retwist my locs after a month.

Been two months without a retwist and haven’t shaved in idk how long. I been getting compliments like never before.

Joined Jan 4, 2014
I took mine down myself last night & lined it up with the Andis masters & t outliner. Only thing is weird is I usually wear a mid fade so it looks different not being faded. It’ll suffice until my barber is back up and running.

Joined Mar 13, 2014
Smh i need to stay out of these wave Facebook groups. Thanks to them I’ve bought more durags, hair oils and brushes.

Remy LeBeau

formerly carbon16
Joined Feb 15, 2011
I keep trying to think about the silver lining, when this is over with my waves are going to be supreme.

ASE

Joined Jan 8, 2005
What kind of beard oil y’all using and what’s your beard maintenance regiment. I’m noticing split ends in my beard.

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
What’s the best shaver for my beard? It’s finally long enough where I can use different guards and I’m realizing the one I have now sucks

I’m trying to find a good professional one with different lengths so I can see which I prefer

Joined May 27, 2017
What’s the best shaver for my beard? It’s finally long enough where I can use different guards and I’m realizing the one I have now sucks

I’m trying to find a good professional one with different lengths so I can see which I prefer
Wahl seniors with guards 1, 1.5, 2

Joined Aug 14, 2012
Almost 2 months since my last cut.

Hair looking full and luxurious.

Hair has never been this long.

Any good shampoo and conditioner recommendations.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now