Resolved Board Thread Message: (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by wuchi01, Jul 22, 2017.

1. wuchi01

wuchi01

Just experienced an odd Board thread message never seen till now:

(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

This was at the bottom of two of my subscribed threads (Adidas Boost and Adidas Yeezy) for past half hour, where the Reply window should have been. No other subscribed threads affected. Gone now and Reply window back. Was just scrolling through and catching up in Thread.

Not sure if a glitch or how to react.
    Please advise. Thank you.

2. Methodical Management

Methodical Management Administrator Staff Member Co-Founder

Permissions are being adjusted and tested to fix an issue where new users who should have lacked the proper credentials were posting in the buy/sell or General forums.

It seems that the testing process may have inadvertently affected some users' access.

The problem has hopefully been corrected. If anyone's still encountering it, please let us know.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

3. wuchi01

wuchi01

Appreciate the clarification.
    Thank you for followup. All good.

IMG_2379.GIF

4. HellaSteph

HellaSteph formerly HuddlerSteph Staff Member

My apologizes for the hiccup. I made the change and it was being applied across the entire site. You may have been in the process of getting the newly applied permissions whilst the update was happening.

I hope you're able to access the part of the site you had hoped. If not, please let me know and I will quickly resolve.

5. twixx007

twixx007

I am seeing this message too on many posts where I cannot reply.

6. Methodical Management

Methodical Management Administrator Staff Member Co-Founder

Where are you trying to post?

You must be a member for over 30 days to post in the General forum. For security reasons, users need over 90 days of membership and 300 posts to create buy/sell listings.

7. twixx007

twixx007

Oh, okay. I just signed up and was trying to buy something listed in the classified by replying to the OP in the post. I guess I can just PM them in the mean time. Thanks for the reply and info.