~~~~| Celebrities Rockin Heat (Fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. IV | ~~~~

Joined Mar 29, 2001
It’s plenty cats out here in their mid 50s who was never a pretty boy, and look better than ever.

Scottie is goin through it forreal

Joined Jul 4, 2009
Joe owns his own sneaker store...Why's he selling them through Two J's/U.N.? :nerd:
He saw what he did with Mayor collector and messes with his story in how he end up here. I’m sure Joe has his own stash of kicks somewhere else that he may one day sell on his own. He only gave up I think 1200 pairs.

Joined Dec 29, 2003
He saw what he did with Mayor collector and messes with his story in how he end up here. I’m sure Joe has his own stash of kicks somewhere else that he may one day sell on his own. He only gave up I think 1200 pairs.

I understand all of this, but it doesn't make sense to sell them when he could do it himself. Doing it himself would also benefit Up NYC in terms of popularity/traffic/revenue.

I'm guessing he just doesn't want to take the time to inventory everything, price everything, separate, etc. etc.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
I understand all of this, but it doesn't make sense to sell them when he could do it himself. Doing it himself would also benefit Up NYC in terms of popularity/traffic/revenue.

I'm guessing he just doesn't want to take the time to inventory everything, price everything, separate, etc. etc.
Up NYC is a retail store, not a resell store. Plus, with how he got them backdoored from that Nike employee that got fired/sued, don’t think he wants to mess up that relationship with his store.

Thierry Henry

formerly louislagerfeld
Joined Jun 29, 2012
Up NYC is a retail store, not a resell store. Plus, with how he got them backdoored from that Nike employee that got fired/sued, don’t think he wants to mess up that relationship with his store.

wait a sec...what?!

So Fat Joe got some shoes backdoored from that West Coast resell kid?

Joined Nov 11, 2007
For real. I got a pair of those 9 Retros in 2002. The black shoe polish did it wonders

the 2012 retro release was a zoo.

i am glad i missed out then because i bought the 12 maybe 1 year later for retail and like new. bugged how that's almost 10 years

Joined Jul 19, 2012
wait a sec...what?!

So Fat Joe got some shoes backdoored from that West Coast resell kid?
No, it was from like 2010-2014 from Kyle Yamaguchi. Plenty of articles about it, Joe not named in the articles, but since then it’s been pretty known it was Joe being sent a lot of the stuff. He was the “Florida buyer” in some articles. Pretty sure it came out Soley Ghost was getting pairs too, and he was the NJ buyer mentioned in some articles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now