CLASS OF 2010........ BEACHWEEK?!?!?!??!!? VOL. MYRTLE.

Joined Aug 17, 2008
who all are going? i just paid my 2nd installment for the place me and my friends are renting out. i plan on dropping a good $500 on herbal stimulants, alltogether im paying around 300ish to stay there, which is cool, from what i heard though where you stay barely matters though haha. anyways who all are going,what part of myrtle are you staying at..

Joined Jun 29, 2008
My friend went last year and enjoyed it. Came back to school completely broke but he enjoyed. Rented a house on the beach.

Joined Sep 17, 2007
They have beach week in MD also.. I would go this year, but im a college graduate and the girls are to young

Joined Sep 1, 2009
myrtle beach SC sucks so much.

i have many pictures to prove it.

broads are wack and so are the strip clubs. why even go?

Joined Jun 29, 2008
Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

Not everyone has the money for Cancun or Acapulco. Why should they be deprived of their spring break even if the location isn't as highprofile as those I mentioned?

Joined Sep 21, 2009
Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

I've never been...but my friends use to go every year until the police cut out all the fun stuff

Joined Sep 3, 2009
I went when i graduated back in 07... i live in SC so i didnt care to go to the beach... i really stayed in the beach house we rented the whole time

But i was crazy... best time i've had... we were supposed to go last year but didnt get the chance cuz of work

We're def. goin back this summer... tryna remake if not outdo the first time

Joined Aug 17, 2008
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Op where you from
virginia,

yeah im talking about myrtle

and dude up there post pics hahah im not gonna be old enough for strip clubs anyways but regardless, everyone that i know thats gone to senior week has had acrazy time, i've never heard one negative comment about it. im already a pretty big partier, i canonly imagine the stuff we're gonna get into atbeachweek

Joined Oct 24, 2007
Yea its straight son...me and my friends went freshman year..the girls

Kryptonite is pretty much their best club..we actually went there every night we were there except for one..

black jesus

Banned
Joined Oct 6, 2009
+%+@ myrtle beach was fun when i graduated from hs......everybody from the city went down there + plenty of females from other areas....too many throwbackmemories from that week

Joined Oct 27, 2009
Damn, you're going to Myrtle?

For my senior week we went to Ocean City, MD

Still fun as hell tho!

Have fun and be safe!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now