Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Joined Oct 13, 2001
How are you going to tell someone who is Black, a descendant of African slaves in America, that you do more for his people than he does? He does not even have the right to tell someone like Clarence Thomas some crap like that.

:lol: It is just a funny approach on a Message Board anyway you slice it.

Maybe he just wanted a reason to broadcast the things he has "Done for Black People." ( That statement alone is highly arrogant but it is what it is. Some people do things so they can put up plaques and trophies )

Joined Dec 13, 2018
My friend (black) recently said to me - there is no such thing as race it’s a made up construct. And unless we ever move past that we will always find a way to use it as a means to separate people and resources.
He is correct, it was made up. However, the system that is in place, one of white supremacy, the whole reason why they tried to seize the capitol, is so ingrained in this world? You've got to acknowledge that it does indeed exist. Only through education, truth, an understanding of true history without religious interference, will this thing ever be eliminated.

The first step is to understand that supposed white supremacy, is nothing to be proud of.

Joined Nov 5, 2015
No one to talk about funny sentences like "I'm not racist, I listen to hip hop" :lol:

EDIT : Saw this at professionnal soccer on TV : when they do it wrong, players are mentioned by countries of their origins, and when they do it right and win, they're just French

Being rich or a celeb erases differences, at least in some cases

Joined Dec 13, 2018
:lol: It is just a funny approach on a Message Board anyway you slice it.

Maybe he just wanted a reason to broadcast the things he has "Done for Black People." ( That statement alone is highly arrogant but it is what it is. Some people do things so they can put up plaques and trophies )
Right! Why would he even think that the comment was a compliment?!

Joined Oct 13, 2001
My friend (black) recently said to me - there is no such thing as race it’s a made up construct. And unless we ever move past that we will always find a way to use it as a means to separate people and resources.
Sounds like something from the JRepp23 JRepp23 Chronicles.

Whether it is made up or not, it exists and it IS used as a way to separate people.

So it doesn't really matter if it IS a social construct or not because it exists in the world we all operate in.

Joined Nov 5, 2015
You mean like, I can't be a racist, I love Black women...right?!
It's the same, but you look to have something to say ?
With the "?!" and the way you wrote the rest :lol:
If you got something to say to me, tell me :smile:
I never pretend anything anytime, so I'm quite confident, and you won't be the first one to tell me something because I would have the honesty to mention something about my life when a lot of people just hide it. Plus if I was a blonde lover, no one to take it like that. So if you can enlight me lol

Or maybe I'm paranoid and the way you wrote what you wrote was anodine...Let's say that :wink:

Joined Oct 13, 2001
I never pretend anything anytime, so I'm quite confident, and you won't be the first one to tell me something because I would have the honesty to mention something about my life when a lot of people just hide it. Plus if I was a blonde lover, no one to take it like that. So if you can enlight me lol

Or maybe I'm paranoid and the way you wrote what you wrote was anodine...Let's say that :wink:
You drunk man? :lol:

Joined Dec 13, 2018

Hey, I can't force you to think, nor respond in any sort of way man :lol:

Joined Nov 5, 2015
Say exactly what was said and how the convo went.

Someone said that to you?

Why?
In fact, the problem I got was with at least 2 different women, at different moments in time, they were both Black, and we were speaking together, as each time I was interested by one of them. So I speak with one (or later with the other, but same problem), and as I'm White, there's the question that remains "have you already been with a Black?", and as I'm a chatty person (no, for real ? :lol:) I said too much, not knowing I did. I said, yes, I only had black girlfriends. And then they thought something like I was a black fetichist or something.

So now, I know sometimes I shouln't talk too much about it, because I just answered their question in order to reassure them as they seemed to worry about that, and it had the opposite effect. I have no problem with races but people do lol

Like with an ex girlfriend of mine, we were in the streets, just kissing each other, then a Black in a car was yelling at us, I took time to realize why lol

Or a girl I didn't use to see more than once, she wasn't Black, she was North African.
She was a student. I go to her college. We went to an empty room. She locked up us, which worried me because it wasn't needed at all, we weren't going to do anything sexual.
We were just kissing. Then someone knocks the door. It took a little time to her to open it, the supervisor who was behind staring at us like she was a ##### and like he wanted to beat my ###. He was North African too, and they're very protective. So I was a little bit chocked as girls I used to know never had this kind of entourage. Then we leave the college, the bus came, and same scenario, the driver looking at us the same way, again he was North African.

Then the girl was telling me she wouldn't do anything before the wedding, and I said to her that I didn't plan to get married. End of story lol

Another one, chatty I am :lol:
Another ex girlfriend of mine, I was with her and 2 of her family, then a guy rang the door and when he saw me as I was the only White said to 1 of the 2 " It is mixed race at your home this evening "

Digressions :lol:

Joined Nov 5, 2015
Man, you might be drunk forreal.

How is a North African not Black?

Also, be careful with how you are saying, "A BLack." - :lol:

I will give you the benefit of the doubt but that just doesn't come out right.
North Africans aren't Blacks, they're Maghrebians for 3 countries of them,
Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. At least in France when we say North African it's to talk about Maghrebians.
Like "Caucasian" is used to define Whites.

"Also, be careful with how you are saying, "A BLack." - :lol:"
If you can explain to me because I don't understand, a double entendre or something ?

AFRIQUE NORD.jpg

Last edited:
Joined Dec 13, 2018
Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. At least in France when we say North African it's to talk about Maghrebians.

If you can explain to me because I don't understand, a double entendre or something ?

AFRIQUE NORD.jpg
Uh, oh...@DCAllAfrican

Joined Dec 13, 2018

AFRIQUE NORD.jpg
Do you know what being Black even means?

Joined Mar 6, 2018
There is a ton of Anti-Black sentiment in the Asian culture thread.

what’s interesting about it is that the main offenders in that thread like to cast stones and then hide, never addressing their accusations or beliefs directly.

Once called out or reprimanded they resort to repping any post criticizing their anti-blackness or the discussion of anti-blackness on behalf of Asians with the “🤣” emoji.

The main offenders to my knowledge are royster royster and computersputin computersputin although frink85 frink85 frequently reps their anti-black quotes from my observations.

I don’t want to say that I am speaking about all participants in that thread, that would be inaccurate and unfair but there is a vocal contingent there that was far too comfortable expressing the idea that Threads having the subject relating to any Murder of a Black person, Black Death at the hands of police, other issues relating to African Americans should be consolidated to one thread.

There was no legitimate reason behind this suggestion other that “there’s too many black threads cluttering NT” (I’m paraphrasing here but that was the sentiment expressed and addressed by NT authorities).

Recently a lot of the anti-blackness in the asian culture thread has revolved around recent attacks against Asian Americans. While some of those attacks have been perpetrated by African American suspects, the most vocal contingent in that thread speaks as if All or even most of the attackers have been African American which is a blatant lie. A source that is often used by some in that thread is a publication called Asian Dawn. Their Instagram account is “Asian_dawn” I believe. AD is a far -right Asian publication that appears to do some of their own content as well as aggregating news from other sources. The site posts racist and misleading headlines daily.

Why they insist that this is the case is something I can speculate on but I believe it would be best if they articulated some verifiable statistics on such claims.

All of that to say, yes NT does have a race problem and it is selectively addressed at times.

Last edited:
Joined Nov 5, 2015
There is a ton of Anti-Black sentiment in the Asian culture thread.

what’s interesting about it is that the main offenders in that thread like to cast stones and then hide, never addressing their accusations or beliefs directly.

Once called out or reprimanded they resort to repping any post criticizing their anti-blackness or the discussion of anti-blackness on behalf of Asians with the “🤣” emoji.

The main offenders to my knowledge are royster royster and computersputin computersputin

I don’t want to say that I am speaking about all participants in that thread, that would be inaccurate and unfair but there is a vocal contingent there that was far to comfortable expressing the idea that Threads having the subject relating to any Murder of a Black person, Black Death at the hands of police, other issues relating to African Americans should be consolidated to one thread.

There was no legitimate reason behind this suggestion other that “there’s too many black threads cluttering NT” (I’m paraphrasing here but that was the sentiment expressed and addressed by NT authorities).

Recently a lot of the anti-blackness in the asian culture thread has revolved around recent attacks against Asian Americans. While some of those attacks have been perpetrated by African American suspects, the most vocal contingent in that thread speaks as if All or even most of the attackers have been African American which is a blatant lie.

why they insist that this is the case is something I can speculate on but I believe it would be best if they articulated some verifiable statistics on such claims.

All of that to say, yes NT does have a race problem and it is selectively addressed at times.
What you're talking about made me think about Menace II Society / Watts 1992

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Yeah made the mistake thinking it's just a community discussion like the black culture thread, hoping to learn something but there's a few posts with animus and "them" and "they" talk.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now