Doja Cat Cancelled

Joined Feb 3, 2015
This is a very important distinction being made here and a good topic for a separate thread.

The distinction being the swag or lack there of required to pull a basic woman.

People are quick to say stuff like “you don’t have the swag to pull her” or whatever and the reality is basic b****** often times require comically low levels of swag/ high levels of bafoonery to be pulled.

Maybe it’s just me but I find it fascinating sometimes...
Absolutley one of the mysterious of life. In my life I've seen more lames with pretty women than anything. I'm doing it wrong.

Joined May 26, 2003
I feel sorry for black and white mixed children.....
I dont. I think it's rooted in racism to force them to deny their none black side. Biracial people are Biracial point blank. The whole "One Drop" mess is rooted in people treating Blackness as being 'tainted'. Stuff like this is what yields confused biracial people. because they are told their whole life they will never be an entire part of themselves even though they came out the body of a white person (sperm or womb) have white blood relatives, and so on, they are forced to be black. Often times this causes biracial people to hate their blackness (ala Doja) or overcompensate for their Blackness where they become weirdo caricatures of what they think it means to be black.

Joined Feb 25, 2015
I dont. I think it's rooted in racism to force them to deny their none black side. Biracial people are Biracial point blank. The whole "One Drop" mess is rooted in people treating Blackness as being 'tainted'. Stuff like this is what yields confused biracial people. because they are told their whole life they will never be an entire part of themselves even though they came out the body of a white person (sperm or womb) have white blood relatives, and so on, they are forced to be black. Often times this causes biracial people to hate their blackness (ala Doja) or overcompensate for their Blackness where they become weirdo caricatures of what they think it means to be black.
Ok so do you hate them?
Why would I hate or be angry at someone who's that spiritually frail, weak and confused?
They are no threat to me and I have nothing to envy them for.
What's left but pity?

*When Khufu comes here and reads that yall blaming black men*
FemaleArtisticHeifer-size_restricted.gif
I'm dead folk:rofl:

Last edited:
Joined Sep 24, 2012
This is a very important distinction being made here and a good topic for a separate thread.

The distinction being the swag or lack there of required to pull a basic woman.

People are quick to say stuff like “you don’t have the swag to pull her” or whatever and the reality is basic b****** often times require comically low levels of swag/ high levels of bafoonery to be pulled.

Maybe it’s just me but I find it fascinating sometimes...
Quoted for truth. Women are just as weird as we are. I met my fiancé off the “corny” hobbies I have. The cool laid back indifferent persona was a turn off to her.

Joined Oct 8, 2017
I think the evidence is everywhere.
Modern day black frats and sororities.
Colorism in black music videos.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now