Electric skateboard advice

Joined Jun 22, 2018
Need advice on a graduation present for a relative. I've checked Ebay but dont really know what to look for. Prices range from a 150 to 700 and I'm willing to spend 3-350. Kid im buying for is active boarder already and will be mostly used as transportation on a city college campus. Appreciate any advice and or links.

AZwildcats

Supporter
Joined Oct 31, 2009
When I was in college I rode a regular skateboard with longboard wheels. It was much easier then carrying a longboard around (fit in the rec center lockers for example). Since you said he’s an active skater already, I’d go with the regular sized electric board

Joined Jun 22, 2018
When I was in college I rode a regular skateboard with longboard wheels. It was much easier then carrying a longboard around (fit in the rec center lockers for example). Since you said he’s an active skater already, I’d go with the regular sized electric board
Good looks, I guess storage would be a legit concern to consider.

Joined Oct 31, 2012
Kids all over campus have these

I just ride an 80s powell peralta board with rat bones wheels as a cruiser board (non electric)

I have no idea about electric boards

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now