Filipino Culture Thread

Joined Feb 18, 2007
I know there are alot of us on NT and there's a couple things I really wanted to get discussed about our people. I also want to clear up some misconceptions. But yes, feel free to discuss anything filipino related.

It honestly feels like to me that we are the only people in the world that romanticizes our colonizers. That absolutely makes no sense to me.

Misconceptions:

A majority of Filipinos don't have any spanish ancestry, your last name was adopted for tax purposes.

Also, only US born filipinos claim that pacific islander BS.

Joined Nov 24, 2009
No lie. I've actually seen a lot of Filipino dudes with thick beards.

-Drew
Forreal? In my group of friends only two can grow one. My brother can too but it looks more like a neckbeard.

Joined May 14, 2008
Forreal? In my group of friends only two can grow one. My brother can too but it looks more like a neckbeard.
Yeah man. Full on lumber jack status.

Must be an east coast filipino thing?
Lol my west coast homies seem to keep their faces free of facial hair.

-Drew

Joined Dec 14, 2017
Question about Titan TPC(I know its redundant) lol, I got 20k worth of receipt now how do I apply and is there a maintaining balance every year? Dont plan on buying another sneaker til them Concords drop and maybe one more basketball shoes

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now