FINAL PRICE DROP!!!!VNDS 2001 Playoff (Black/red) XI size 10.5 $250 shipped anywhere in the US! Anyw

Joined Dec 25, 2006
Size 10.5 2001 Black/Red XIs in VNDS condition (have literally been worn around 3 times total) pictures speak for themselves. I will ship for $250 anywhere in the US (payment via paypal) and will ship internationally but that will cost extra. If you want any specific pictures please ask and i will send them as quickly as i can. Please try not to lowball since these are in amazing condition i know they are worth. alright on to the pics! PS have done transactions on the old site but nothing transfered obviously but my refs can speak for me if you contact them. I will ship double boxed as well! PM me or send an email at rcjbbp13@aol.com if you have any questions.

Refs:
NikeAirsNCrispyTees
Bredren2190
BIII
texasboylaw
LuckyBomB1346
rookie 23
XimTHATdudeX
HOOPSboy
tvanterpool
kicksologist23
S0rtega2
ultimate disposal
Champ1on23
dbjordan23
king93
naphyde
locobaby

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now