Flightposite II Retro, Coming soon?

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Would have loved to cop for $50, paid $120 from Finishline a couple months back. Still haven't worn them smh. I need them eggplants for the low low though

Joined Dec 23, 2003
KicksUSA has the white/blue and white/green colorways for $112.50 and im really considering the blue ones but wary of sizing/quality issues

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
i bought flightposite I's in eggplant for msrp no prob.

i only really cared about these in black/ navy blue anyways 🤷‍♂️
yeah when the economy was "kicking major butt cheeks"
paying msrp for these would be idiotic. save your coins b, footlocker gonna have vim bin clearance style sales on these.

Joined Aug 1, 2004
posites never get that cheap...even da hated caro foam pros found buyers once they hit 90.

Joined Aug 1, 2004
stand corrected, although now that i think about it...i did pick up some battleground flightposite III's from Marshalls once upon a time for 30 bucks so it does happen every rare blue moon...

Joined Feb 5, 2014
Considering the Eggplant Flightposites 2s. Has anybody hooped in these or the latest releases? Curious to know how they feel. :blush:

Joined Jan 4, 2017
its been so long ive just about given up... almost 20 years..

how da II's get retroed twice before da III's boggles da mind. and they let a WHOLE wave of Foamposite popularity pass em by...
Most likely because it would cost too much and they haven’t gotten a retro right. I don’t believe they haven’t tried. They know there’s a niche that wants it and would gladly pay 250 retail for a true to OG retro. I gladly would pay $275 for fresh FP3’s

Joined Jul 29, 2018
Most likely because it would cost too much and they haven’t gotten a retro right. I don’t believe they haven’t tried. They know there’s a niche that wants it and would gladly pay 250 retail for a true to OG retro. I gladly would pay $275 for fresh FP3’s

Tbh I'd pay retail I would not wait for it to drop in price. I think itll happen eventually

Joined Jan 4, 2017
Tbh I'd pay retail I would not wait for it to drop in price. I think itll happen eventually
I’ve been hoping for years. I had the OG Kevin garnet colorway in 11th grade. I was literally the only person I knew with them.(suburbs of philly). I later bought the gold battlegrounds pair from the Lancaster pa Nike outlet off the hashwall for $40 LOL... If they do finally retro them, I just hope to god the material is the same. Which it probably won’t be. The OG was hands down the most comfortable, glove like - but still supportive/firm sneaker I’ve ever owned.

Joined Sep 16, 2010
LMFAO AT $275 fur some retro FP3’s.. Whsts even more funny is, it’s a strong possibility that it would cost that lmao

Joined Aug 1, 2004
I am still mad that da Ultraposite only came in black. Great shoes... but have no chance of retroing.
they had a white P.E.

problem is flopped so bad Nike ain't even bother with another color...

they were cool but their shape didn't lend well with baggy clothes and the scuffed way too fast.

Joined Feb 29, 2000
hibbett got the olympic and purple colorways for 104 plus tax right now

I bit. wanted from the outlets but never could get my size

Joined Jan 4, 2017
LMFAO AT $275 fur some retro FP3’s.. Whsts even more funny is, it’s a strong possibility that it would cost that lmao
Hence why I said 275 in the first place. If foams are 250 retail, and they actually retroed the fp3 true to OG, zoom air, soft, flexible foam... they’d be at least 275. AND what are prices for UNWEARABLE ogs with cracked straps in DS condition? $400 plus... so what’s funny to me is people would pay resale for disintegrating Glue/foam with cracking straps ogs but laugh and complain about a quality retro being $275

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now