FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Joined Mar 6, 2018
Remember how you was talking about how you can tell what ethnicity some NTers are by third post? :rofl:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think there is any consensus as to what my race is so I’m going to sit this one out, but I’m not joking when I say that I spit my water out when I read this after Naughty said he can’t eat Tacos without cheese and sour cream.

:lol: this dude nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , btw what ethnicity am i :nerd:
Bro you just posted a picture of your outing to Popeyes in BOYLE HEIGHTS at 8am.

Are you joking because there’s only one option and it’s not Black :rofl:

How do they say it? “Sick a** foo”??

Joined Mar 16, 2017
Moved son into CSUDH, decided to go to lunch. We end up at San Pedro Fish Market. I thought everything was pretty good. Got the famous shrimp tray, with a few pounds of mussels in the Cajun sauce. Couple pounds of swai and a pound of oysters both fried. That fried fish though!

Attachments

Joined May 23, 2005
Moved son into CSUDH, decided to go to lunch. We end up at San Pedro Fish Market. I thought everything was pretty good. Got the famous shrimp tray, with a few pounds of mussels in the Cajun sauce. Couple pounds of swai and a pound of oysters both fried. That fried fish though!
heres a tip
u gonna post ur food
learn how to correctly post pics
until u do it RIGHT
im not reppin u
and i urge my fellow TFT brethren
to abide by this rule as well

Joined Mar 16, 2017
heres a tip
u gonna post ur food
learn how to correctly post pics
until u do it RIGHT
im not reppin u
and i urge my fellow TFT brethren
to abide by this rule as well

That’s cool brother, I’ve lived my life this long without needing another man to “rep” me. I’ll be fine. Urging fellow brethren, you serious? Thinking you may be taking this a little too serious.

Joined May 23, 2005
Quiznos had a lobster sandwich?!?!

College days In 2002 I used to get the turkey bacon guac with extra turkey all the time.
yup
they butter the bread
toast it
place cold lobster
squeeze lime on it
but i used to have them run the lobster through
so its warm
with provolone cheese on top
it was :pimp:

Joined Sep 14, 2000
Congrats on your son starting college, especially at Dominguez Hills!

(My brother teaches art there).

Joined Mar 6, 2018
From 2014 but Quizno's use to be so good, honey bourbon angus.
Screenshot_20190824-205644_Gallery.jpg
Quiznos used to be everywhere then they over saturated the market with shops.

At some point the quality fell off, although looking back, that place was actually always the bottom rung of sandwich spots.

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Yeah quiznos came in heavy then just fizzled out. Not even sure where one is now, reminds me of schlotzkys. Still enjoyed the sandwich with the au jus though.

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
This past year I’ve switched allegiance from burritos to tacos. Think I’m gonna get a burrito today tho

Joined Sep 14, 2000
^^^ I probably only got a sandwich from Quizno’s like 2 or 3 times. I’m not that big on toasted/heated subs, so I didn’t see much of a point in seeking it out over Subway and other shops when the others were more accessible for me.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now