FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Joined Dec 28, 2003
what does sea moss taste like and what does it do?
Never had it on its own. The smoothie is predominantly soursop and the agave I’m sure helps the flavor.

Research is still early on seamoss but supposedly mineral dense, good for heart, immune system etc.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Isn’t Wendy’s slogan fresh never frozen patties?
I guess they just put the frozen patties in the fridge and call it fresh lol
Lying bastards!
I’m never eating Wendy’s again!
I remember when the Jr bacon cheeseburger used to be $.99
Now it’s almost $2 and it’s small asf
2 bites and it’s gone
They mean fresh as in its defrosted awhile before they cook it.

Only made fresh spots are those bbq joints that are not national franchise.

Given the volume of their customers they'd need to have beef delivered almost daily to cook fresh.

Joined Nov 3, 2011
what does sea moss taste like and what does it do?
Makes your back strong

tomdiginson tomdiginson
Irish moss aka seamoss provides a ton of minerals and a myriad of anti properties( inflammatory, aging, oxidant, fungal, coagulant, and viral). It also contains b2, magnesium, and potassium. It's also good for your stomach and as mentioned before, "it give yuh strong bacK"

Too much sea moss isn’t even good for you as a man.
This is a big swing and a miss because in the same culture where the black pepper theory stems from, you're fed Irish moss from you're a boy.

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Don't know about that, but I know my pops usually says don't mess with the pepper seed (any pepper seed) so i'm always cognizant of that. A lot of the old sayings are to be taken with a grain of salt though, plus black pepper has magnesium and zinc which would only help in that area.

Joined Nov 20, 2007
Damn.

Hard choice.

I'm assuming bread means all bread and potato means anything you can make out of potatoes.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now