FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
If I lived in Texas or California I’d prob never go to chipotle tbh

Maybe to get a bowl

ifs like living here on the east coast I never go to subway or dominos etc. Too many better options

Joined Mar 1, 2007
If I lived in Texas or California I’d prob never go to chipotle tbh

Maybe to get a bowl
I live in Cali, and I never go to Chipotle. The last time I went was over 5 years ago.
(And we were in a pinch. We were out and the kids needed dinner.)

Even before the whole norovirus incident that Chipotle had. Never really liked their food.....

Joined Jan 14, 2017
For some reason I always see tons of chinese people inside chipotle
And they are very demanding asking for extra everything on their food
Saw one lady and her bowl was filled up like crazy

Joined May 15, 2005
I don’t know what it’s called but my friend's job is to come through and fix Chipotle stores in a management role, I had so many of these cards but never used them, gave them to my nephew and nieces. I only ate Chipotle mainly because of their hot sauce.
9DE58DDA-EED1-4E36-A608-3EDF5561EA5D.jpeg

Joined Oct 10, 2019
I actually like chipotle a lot. And I live in Texas with many great restaurants but I still like a burrito with double chicken. And their guac is pretty fire!

Joined May 25, 2004
How were those fries?
pretty good, they weren’t undercooked and they tossed them in dry jerk seasoning which is one of the options.

the jerk actually tasted like jerk and had some heat and they give you sriracha Mayo to dip.

8/10 they were different but well done without trying too hard.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now