FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Last time I tried those pizzas, basically same review. Over time i've warmed up to store bought stuff and probably would buy them again.

Roberta's frozen pizza, not bad. Great crust, again tasted like you copped a good pizza for lunch hours ago and just got a chance to warm it up when you got home. Probably not buying again.
IMG_20200314_215008.jpg
Didn't grab a pic but the Table 87 frozen pizza was good. It was like you reheated a pizza you had for lunch after you got home late from work. Crust was very good, cheese was cool, the sauce was way too sweet though. Probably wouldn't buy again though as store bought pizza was never really my thing, probably just steal their idea and vacuum seal then freeze pizza from spots I like.

Joined May 25, 2004
We used to have Chester fried chicken here in all the hood gas stations and corner stores. Idk what happened but they’re all gone. It was not great but did the trick.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now