FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Joined May 7, 2021
Okay Chipotle put the offer back on deck. Thought I got tricked. They prolly saw my NT post. I guess it’s really per week tho cause I had Chipotle 3 times since even tho it says 2 of 4 & 1 of my scans haven’t credited yet, we’ll see. Either way, Nice :

C37C71D8-533D-43D1-8D20-32E045813C18.jpeg

Joined May 7, 2021
What does 500 points get you?
A lil more than one thirds way of getting a free bowl. A bowl is 1250 points, and for some reason they seem to know when you’re redeeming your points cause they stuff your bowl with food galore. 🔥

I am seriously Chipotle’s best customer. Hope I score an endorsement for my crazy fire signature Crunchwrap Burrito. Kinda like the J. Balvin McDonalds meal.:lol:

calibeebee

Supporter
Joined May 6, 2007
Whats aardvark aoli and how does it taste?
From their website :

“WHAT'S AARDVARK AIOLI? DOES IT HAVE AARDVARK IN IT?

In short, it's a spicy garlic mayo, but just a bit saucier. We make a traditional aioli by hand, with garlic, oil, salt, pepper, and a little egg yolk. Then we add fresh lemon juice and spike it with Secret Aardvark Habanero Sauce, hence the name. No aardvarks are harmed in the making of this product.”

tasted like normal garlic aioli with a hint of spice. Sriracha level spicy-ness

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now