FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

PatRiley

formerly heirjordan15
Joined Dec 26, 2004
Made it with my girl this weekend and I must say this is a great recipe man! We meal prep for the week so we had to make 10 meals of it and I will say this is one of our favorites of the week. :smokin

Just saw this, looks awesome! glad you liked it :smokin what did you use to shred the sweet potato?

Joined Feb 23, 2013
Shaved steak, wild mushroom, caramelized onion, provolone, taleggio cheese whiz and truffle sauce on a sourdough roll.

Buttermilk biscuit, crispy fried chicken, sausage gravy, bacon, white cheddar and an egg

Burger patty, bacon, cheese and pickles in between two peanut butter and jalapeno-onion jam sandwiches

Grilled chicken, heirloom tomato, bacon, fire roasted peppers, arugula and balsamic syrup on bleu cheese and caramelized onion focaccia.

Joined Oct 24, 2007
Just saw this, looks awesome! glad you liked it :smokin what did you use to shred the sweet potato?
Some 9 dollar julienne thing i found at bed bath and beyond :lol:

Yea its a great meal..very filling and were probably gonna make it again next week... you have any more recipes feel free to toss them my way.. :smokin

Joined Nov 24, 2009
I talked about buying one and my friend thought I was talking about the string instrument.

I had one for some salad maker. Would cut up potatoes to make chips. Need to buy another one.

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006

Old bay battered chicken nuggets, scrambled eggs with Gouda, banana, and green goji berry super fruit tea

Joined Dec 17, 2012
Spaghetti

Taylor Ham, Egg, & Cheese (with salt, pepper, ketchup of course)

Sausage egg and cheese

Picadillo

Macaroni and cheese with some tater tots and bacon in the background

Tomato, olive, mozzarella 

Stir-fried okra

Went to my ambulance corps annual dinner but I didn't snap too many pics; I wasn't tryna be that guy lol

Coconut shrimp, lamb chop, spinach and cheese puff, more shrimp

Filet mignon on toast

Calamari, salmon, pecan crusted chicken, and eggplant rollatini

And after being snowed in yesterday I spent all day out and getting some grub 

Horchata

Yuca

Chicharones

Hit up this place after not going for about a year

Legendary.

Sliders with pickles on the side

Cheese fries

Last edited:

PatRiley

formerly heirjordan15
Joined Dec 26, 2004

Quinoa burgers topped with carmelized onion, shredded sweet potato, goat cheese, and radish sprouts. Zuchinni fries on the side

Last edited:
Joined Feb 23, 2013
Burnt Ends

Ribs w/ sweet potato fries and mac n cheese.

Baby backs w/ sweet potato fries and garlic spinach.

Fried chicken w/ Gangsta Mac n' Cheese! Chipotle bechamel, havarti, white cheddar, caramelized ham, scallion and crushed pork rinds with shell pasta.

Lemon brined and twice fried. Honey, butter, scratch biscuits and creamed kale, carrot and mushrooms.

Slooooowwww cooked brisket, bourbon BBQ, white cheddar, potato, onion and jalapenos in crispy empanadas.

Slow cooked pork shoulder, sweet n' sour glaze, extra spicy chili flake-sesame broccoli raab and cheese on a sourdough roll.

Grilled chicken, caramelized onion, pepper, mushroom, Crazy Gringa Jalapeno hot sauce and melted bleu cheese on a sourdough roll.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now