Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Joined May 2, 2012
People out her just defecating in public places mid stroll like it's nothing. What kind of madness is this?

They made it seem like she was kissing them on the lips, that would be nasty. A hug and a kiss on the cheek isn't that bad. Now if a player doesn't like or doesn't feel comfortable with it, then their is a problem. Otherwise, it seems harmless.

Trolling, :lol: That aint nothing but cool whip

Next week no telling how it is going down.
WellinformedCreamyGenet-max-1mb.gif
Black people across the globe need to let go of Christianity and look into their faith and spirituality. This stuff is out of hand and embarrassing.

Last edited:
Joined Jun 15, 2013
People out her just defecating in public places mid stroll like it's nothing. What kind of madness is this?
you can tell he has experience and has done it plenty of time. Dude even came prepare with no undies ...

They made it seem like she was kissing them on the lips, that would be nasty. A hug and a kiss on the cheek isn't that bad. Now if a player doesn't like or doesn't feel comfortable with it, then their is a problem. Otherwise, it seems harmless.
by the way some of then dudes turned their heads, almost broke their necks, they are bothered.

Joined Jan 30, 2014
Did anybody see that dice game tournament in a motel room that got clapped up.? Happened yesterday or this morning. Footage is crazy the before and after. 2 dudes clapped one of them was 15.:smh: They were shooting dice on the mattress:sick:

I’m not posting the footage because I tend to get banned or warned a lot but....Definitely Whylin!!

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Joined Apr 29, 2006
I clicked the vid and watched about 15 seconds. Is he one of those e-sports gaming youtube streamer guys or whatever?

Joined Mar 14, 2011
Did anybody see that dice game tournament in a motel room that got clapped up.? Happened yesterday or this morning. Footage is crazy the before and after. 2 dudes clapped one of them was 15.:smh: They were shooting dice on the mattress:sick:

I’m not posting the footage because I tend to get banned or warned a lot but....Definitely Whylin!!
live streaming on facebook showing all that money, it be your own people.

Top Bottom