Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Joined Oct 13, 2001
:rofl: Luckily this hasn't happened to Peep Game Peep Game when he "dug in the trash" after hours on SOuth Beach like he normally does

@Pence

Joined Oct 8, 2002
I already know what happened here. Dude’s was trying to buy some P. The strippers just wanted the money so they was being vague and ambiguous. Once the dude’s realized they had been finessed by some strippers, they snapped.

Nouss

Formerly 'enlightenedespot'
Supporter
Joined Dec 11, 2007
Must be a NTer

know how some old embarrassing memories be hitting you off the random???
this one time at shawty spot, way back.. she had white sheets on, prestine n $#@%.
I got comfortable, drawls off, sat on em n realized I'd left a skid mark......
i leave it right there...

Joined Sep 20, 2014
New Yorkers <<<<<<<

He also claimed his friend opened fire from his car because someone in one of the women’s cars was shooting at them first.
1602192760199.jpeg

Joined Nov 16, 2018
General Released OvO x Jordan collabs have been subpar at best, but stuff like this is F&F:
1602196332937.png

Drake hold this L, duke.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
NIGERIAAAA??? THE NIGERIA ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD? THE NIGERIA IN AFRICA? THE NIGERIA DONALD TRAVEL BANNED? WHAT CARDI B GOT TO DO WITH NIGERIA?

1602197774056.png

Joined Nov 16, 2018
yes you would be holding the L
you are on a message board complaining about it and doubt drake cares about your feelings
Once again, you've failed to answer a direct question. So I am going to assume that this is a you thing. Do you have anything actual that you would like to share?

Joined Feb 2, 2014
Once again, you've failed to answer a direct question. So I am going to assume that this is a you thing. Do you have anything actual that you would like to share?
Ok then explain to me how drake is holding the L in this situation?

you didn’t have to say you were sad your actions showed it ... and if you don’t agree then at the very least you are disappointed

But how does drake hold the L?
It’s pretty obvious he meant to make them F&F and give the lesser releases to the masses and they still sold out

Joined Nov 16, 2018
1. Ok then explain to me how drake is holding the L in this situation?

2. you didn’t have to say you were sad your actions showed it ... and if you don’t agree then at the very least you are disappointed

3. But how does drake hold the L?
It’s pretty obvious he meant to make them F&F and give the lesser releases to the masses and they still sold out
1. Drake reportedly left Nike the 1st time over creative (control) issues. His general releases have been very uncreative. Here he has a a fairly creative sneaker, but Nike only makes enough for F&F. Drake is holding an L.

Travis Scott's the smaller artist especially when he 1st signed has made a significantly larger cultural impact than undeniably biggest rapper since 2015. Wow? B/c his collab w/ NIke has actually had thought behind it & is dope.

Drake hold a bigger L.

2. Nope.

3. See #1.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now