Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

putting in work

Supporter
I read the thread for that 14 year being groomed by that older dude.

They're from Germany and the age of consent is 14 :smh:

Crazy

He knew exactly what he was doing using loopholes and playing within the boundaries and using religion.

Dude us just a slicker version of R Kelly

Sounds like she really been through some **** but exaggerated some details. She didn't have to do all that but no need to strip it, your current academic achievement and current financial status went more into those decisions than a stretched sob story.

Agreed. The story is a little confusing, but what I get is that she comes from an affluent family, but also dysfunctional and traumatic. She probably sought emancipation at a certain point, but briefly ended up in foster care before becoming a legal adult. The thing about people from those traumatic backgrounds is that they embellish. A lot. Even her own version of the story has likely changed over the years. This is not to say I think she's a bad person. This is just what people like her do.

KindheartedIdenticalGoa-size_restricted.gif

Apparently many women feel like abusing and traumatizing men for the entertainment of strangers on the internet is ok. Just like the pregnancy test in the food, smacking in the face with the purse. Why is this seen as ok.
Women love terrorizing simps, it’s a sport for them.

Top Bottom