FTL, FA, and Champs F&F 30% off April 30 - May 2

Joined Jul 26, 2006
I ordered the Blk/Wht 2009's from Champs online on thursday...30% off = $152. ?? w/ tax & shippin'!

Joined Jan 26, 2009
^^^ way too much...I wouldn't even pay the $109 alot of people are getting them for.

superblytrife

Supporter
Joined Mar 20, 2002
Like a lot of people, I've come to the conclusion that F & F sales suck now.

SMH at the FA and FTL around the way making folks buy socks or some insoles. Sure, you pay only a few more bucks. But that #%%# sucks off of sheer principle,because nowhere on the coupon does it say anything like that. I argued with the manager, but he wasn't having it so I bounced and took my businesselsewhere.

/rant

Joined Sep 5, 2003
Thanks for the help guys, I got the Penny II's and the Pippens both each for $83.99 after tax, turn NT's swag onnnnnn!

Joined Jan 18, 2000
i managed to order one pair of griffeys at footaction (only one pair showed up in the entire system, sz 10), 2 pairs of flightposites and some griffey remixes(which i ordered just for the hell of it...) and i picked up another pair of griffeys in my size (12) for retail at the same mall. not bad, but i was hoping tofind at least 10 pairs of black FP1s ($90...for the last f&f there were still tons available) and at least a handful of griffeys...

Joined Jan 3, 2004
Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Like a lot of people, I've come to the conclusion that F & F sales suck now.

SMH at the FA and FTL around the way making folks buy socks or some insoles. Sure, you pay only a few more bucks. But that #%%# sucks off of sheer principle, because nowhere on the coupon does it say anything like that. I argued with the manager, but he wasn't having it so I bounced and took my business elsewhere.

/rant

Thats what one employee told me when I went back today to get some jordan shorts. They told me you get 30% off only when you buy socks, cleaners, etc(accessories).

I replied and said, "really, funny thing is, the DM of footlocker for LA didn't say anything about that when I just had lunch with him" (Idon't even know if there really is a district manager for foolocker.... just scaring the kid, lol)

He said he could wave it off, and just "hook it up."

Joined Jan 7, 2008
For a little over a bill.

Actually my first pair of Blazers. But, How the heck do you get your feet in them without much hassle? How do you tie em?

Joined Jan 26, 2009
Got a pair of Air Max 09s for $119 with tax and got some low cut, no show socks.

SMH at the worker at the counter making me sign up for those stupid Footlocker cards for using the F & F.

Joined Dec 29, 2003
I bought these:

Women's Dunk Low - White /Grey - Black

I got them size 12 so they can fit me (size 10.5 in Men's). I compared with my other Dunks in the same size and they're exactly the same.
On sale $50 - 30% = $35 + tax.
Probably do some customizing on these.

Joined Mar 18, 2009
Sorry it's 1.5 days late but was away from the computer. Wanted to post pics of the gear I got:

Both for $120... Saved me $80

Joined Jun 22, 2004
May 20-26: not only does it cover Memorial Day Weekend; it's a FULL 7 Days... here's to you, Footlocker Inc. to offer the 30% for a whole week, nextstep, 30% for an entire month. However for now, are you feeling generous enough to make it a no restriction sale???

Top Bottom