HBO Max | Out Now |

Joined Aug 23, 2004
Lol maybe he was smart enough to know how the breakfast club works. Dude went to Wesleyan and writes musicals, I don't think he was interested in getting into radio rap shenanigans
might as well not appear on the show. He could spit a few bars. Nobody expecting him to spit the hottest thing ever but if you co-opting the culture, you could at least drop a bar or two on the hip hop/rap show

Joined Jul 19, 2012
might as well not appear on the show. He could spit a few bars. Nobody expecting him to spit the hottest thing ever but if you co-opting the culture, you could at least drop a bar or two on the hip hop/rap show
How is he co-opting the culture? He went to the same school as immortal technique. Rappers on that show aren't expected to rap. It's a talk show, not a rap highlight.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
All these damn streaming cost the same price of cable ....

The hell...

Where the bundle packages...
I have amazon prime for students which comes with some savings for streaming sites. I aint been a student in years. They apparently haven't figured out I graduated with multiple degrees :rofl:

Joined Oct 14, 2015
I need to see Rocco DiMeo getting rocked in this movie. C***sucka had the toughest reputation in Essex County but he didn’t come back when Richie got through with him.

Joined Aug 23, 2004
I’m all in on Saints. The wife and I did a Sopranos rewatch and it would be nice to see all the legends we were told about and to see if Dickie really went out like Tony said he did.

Joined Jun 7, 2008
just started the sopranos...tried to watch it a couple of times and just couldn't get into it. With the release of the prequel coming up i figured i'd give it another shot...
2nd episode they are boosting dvd players and talking on pay phones... :lol: like i'm in a time machine...

Joined Nov 22, 2007
Kinda awesome to see Gandolfini's son playing his father's role as a youngin'.
Full circle, unfortunate that he's not here but to have Chase back and for his son to play this role is pretty damn cool.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now