HBO Max | Out Now |

Joined Sep 1, 2008
I love HBOs limited series. Any recommendations?
I seen BoB, Chernobyl, True detective and a few others I can’t remember.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 30, 2012
Yeah let's say its that. Just keep watching :lol:
Edit. Just finished Mare of East Town. Wow.

I tend to veer in the action, light hearted, suspense, comedic realm. That show hit different. It was a roller coaster of life, reality and emotion. Incest. Suicide. Murder. Friendship. Romance. Family. Drug Abuse.

The only other experience I could really relate to it was when I watched This is Us with my ex girlfriend. That show is raw but a heavy handed slap of reality.

Just one more reason why I love HBO Max. I won’t lie. The WB movies are terrible (except for Judas and Black Messiah) but the HBO portfolio makes the service worthwhile.

Last edited:

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Yeah Scenes was good, heavy. Wish they didn't do the behind the scenes thing to take you out of it but maybe that was the intent to break the viewers tension and not have them **** up their real relationship.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now