Hey fellas need a favor.... again

Joined Jul 3, 2015
BEFORE I START IF THIS IS THE WRONG PLACE IM SORRY AND MODS CAN DELETE

last time y’all helped me out with depression, now I need another favor for my New York boys

I support my mom and dad and little sister, since none of them are able to work.
Got laid off yesterday, my accounting firm got audited by the irs, the owners were doing some grimey crap, With no notice whatsoever I got laid off

Don’t have enough time to wait for unemployment and it definitely won’t provide enough

Y’all got any any connects for any job? Sneaker store, firm, bank, anything.

I’m desperate

Joined Jul 3, 2015
My biggest fear. Especially getting closer to starting a family. Not from NY but sending positive vibes.

You might wanna post your skills/qualifications to help people recommend jobs to you.
Yeah definitely thanks all so much, and thanks to antidope antidope

Email is zainjal26@yahoo.com, will provide number through dm
I’ve worked Human Resources for 4 years, I was the office manager in an accounting firm for 5 years, and have worked at Lufthansa airlines ( Germany’s airline ) as a duty manager / bookkeeper for 6 years

If y’all know anyone , let me know

And thanks again antidope antidope

Joined Dec 3, 2013
Jamaica ny
Can transport to all 4 boroughs and all over queens

LMK

Holy **** thanks
**** I’m in Los Angeles player. I’m sorry fam. Anyone out here who’s personable and maybe has some hospitality experience that offer stands. Just sucks cuz the shift is graveyard.

Joined Apr 27, 2019
I work for a warehouse company called Martin brower in Texas but they also have a warehouse a little over an hour outside nyc.

It’s a tough job but the pay is decent and they’re always hiring.

storm2006

Supporter
Joined Aug 20, 2001
Sorry to hear about this bruh - I wish you the best of luck in your search. Keep your head up and push through homie :nthat:

solewoman

Staff member
Joined Jul 27, 2006
Shoot me your resume I can check it out for you.
For quick cash maybe try uber eats, ebay/CL selling, scour CL for any jobs.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now