HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Joined Jul 27, 2017
the rocks thousand dollar shirt is cool if you don’t wear it tooo much or take a thousand pics in it and you’re getting it for the low low

• Fire
Reactions: JPS
Joined Dec 13, 2004
7th collection looks good and i dig where the collection headed, i mean he'll always have the staple sweats a stuff but i dig his take on some dressy stuff

never been a huge fan of his pants but i dig this one, the whole look actually its the type of non-fitted stuff i like, more tailored and less sloppy
1597688603638.png

1597688732101.png

1597688834500.png

1597688559395.png

Attachments

Joined Apr 28, 2020
When does SSENSE typically have their sales?

Also has anyone ever had a package delivered by them and it went missing? Think it just happened to me. Now SSENSE and Canada Post are saying its on me.

Joined Dec 13, 2004
When does SSENSE typically have their sales?

Also has anyone ever had a package delivered by them and it went missing? Think it just happened to me. Now SSENSE and Canada Post are saying its on me.
dispute it with your cc company

happened to me, fedex said it was delivered and even had date and time marked but i have 3 cameras in front of my house with motion censor and one of them is the ring doorbell so i have proof on that day and time that no one tried to deliver anything so i had a good case

Joined Apr 28, 2020
dispute it with your cc company

happened to me, fedex said it was delivered and even had date and time marked but i have 3 cameras in front of my house with motion censor and one of them is the ring doorbell so i have proof on that day and time that no one tried to deliver anything so i had a good case
Ssense probably wont allow me to order from them again after the dispute. I'm gonna do it anyways.

Joined Jul 27, 2017
I believe that was the story and he hasn’t really done anything since those allegations. Sucks cause I have some orange gosha sweats I never wore.
he still doing stuff I think it’s under another name more of a skateboard street wear type vibe Called paaccbit? Or something along those lines

Joined Nov 4, 2013
Reminds me of Armani from back in the day.

Interested in seeing how the lapel less pieces sell. Peir Wu did them a few years ago and always liked them but I feel like you need band collar shirts for them.

Joined Jan 3, 2013
can anyone help me on visvim jogger sizing? seems like they stop at a sz 12 I wear a 13 in pretty much every shoe. do these run big?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now