HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOE/CLOTHES/ACCESSORIES/WAYW THREAD

Joined Dec 13, 2004
yah this look more like regular chucks so thats no surprise

even the first iteration with the square toe only sold out int je black ones, the white lwos are actually discounted on ssense private sale last i checked

wish this one had the zigzag traction but then its practically the ramones :lol:

Joined Apr 2, 2007
yah this look more like regular chucks so thats no surprise

even the first iteration with the square toe only sold out int je black ones, the white lwos are actually discounted on ssense private sale last i checked

wish this one had the zigzag traction but then its practically the ramones :lol:
Yeap - just ordered the last pair in my size :lol:

Joined Dec 13, 2004
notre got 30% off though some are excluded (was hoping acronym was discounted)

just add to cart

lanvin skate shoes are included though and some thom browne hoodie and sweats are tempting for the luxe bummy wfh look

Joined Dec 13, 2004
never gets hit with customs too

they must operate like amazon over there with the giant warehouse and being able to dispatch em with quickness

Joined Mar 1, 2005
Anyone got sizing info? Want these but advice all over the place and the FoG IT sizing messing a lot of people up too it seems.
For reference I’m usually a 10/43.
I size down one in all FoG shoes. I haven’t gotten these in yet but I’ve read that the sizing holds true for these as well”

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now