HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Joined Jun 14, 2017
Thinking about pulling the trigger on Escapes, but can't decide if I should go up .5 or a full size. Any advice? I went up .5 from what I wear in AM90s for the Stussy and SG pairs and they fit perfect.

Joined Apr 4, 2016
My pair from Dopefactory came in today, I ordered them on Friday. The leather on these are Shattered Backboard 1 quality. I wear a 12 and I went with a 13 and they definitely hug your feet. I can't wait for the rest of the huarache lineup

Nike did an excellent job on these.
ws4ik.jpg
well I guess I’ll forget going with 12.5 and just shoot for a 13. Thanks for mentioning this. Hopefully I can find a pair soon

Joined Dec 8, 2004
If they are bringing those back then we will probably see a retro of all OG colorways. The last retro sat even on a heavy discount lol. I assume these other colorways won’t be as limited as the Scream Greens.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now