INSTYLESHOES = FRAUD or just EXTREMELY SLEAZY??!!

Joined Apr 28, 2004
steve, how come you guys kept deleting the "NAPSIZE.COM IS UP!" thread. i saw someone post it like 3 times. everytime it disappeared.

Joined Mar 30, 2004
No matter how long they might be, I always, always enjoy reading Method Man's posts.
[table][tr][td]AIM[/td][td]E-Mail[/td][/tr][tr][td]My ebay auctions![/td][/tr][/table]I need an Air Jordan IV Off-white/Military Blue Flight Box. Get at me.​

Joined Jan 28, 2004
Haven't been to Jordan Brand Forum for ages, and this is one crazy post. It's like a history book
. I hope everyone who put their shoes on consignment on ISS gets their money!

-dgblast5@gmail.com

Joined Apr 6, 2004
dam. a curious ISSer asked about why ISS was being recently slandered on issforums.com. ISS MODS were quick to dismiss the question as a repost. notice how a MOD sees the post, and claims repost, but when I spit facts the post gets locked. seems a little fishy.

www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=111520&highlight=

pretty slick, jvini |I

FOR SALE - Air Force 1 linen/atmosphere sz 10//Air Force 2 Dirty//Dunk co.jp argon blue sz 10.5//SHEED white/blue sz 8// SHEED black/white sz 8// dunk curry sz 8//V220 camera phone GSM// U2 ipod CHEAP
AIM - kmtstern. EMAIL - tom.stern@gmail.com ebay/ISS - freeshynepo "It doesn't matter if your chain is platinum, if what you say is average, you will not be mentioned with the greatest rappers"

Joined Oct 20, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]6 weeks for a check to clear is BS no matter what you say.[hr][/hr]
that's down to the bank. it's a US currency cheque being deposited into an australian bank account. it's nothing to do with ISS.

Joined May 14, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I was here when Steve wanted to take over Niketalk and host it on his server.[hr][/hr]
I haven't been here long enough to see that happen, but just imagine if it had. Do you think anyone would have known about what's going on at ISS, furthermore I wonder if GTR290 and others would still be waiting for their money.
Its a good thing I never used ISS's consignment program (and never will) because after the first month of not getting my $, you better believe I'd sue.
"Bush pushin' lies/ killers Immortalized/
we got arms but won't reach for the sky"
-Common

Joined Jul 25, 2005
Hi everyone,

I've received the second check. And if there is no more delay (as ISS claimed), then I should be receiving the rest of checks by the end of September. Will keep you update...

Cheers,
GTR290

PS. Have other consignees received theirs yet??

Joined Oct 17, 2000
No one can say NT doesn't make a difference... :wow:

Congrats on getting YOUR money "GTR290", finally...
[hr][/hr]
Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now