January Wrestling Thread | RAW Tonight | Nitro 3/18/96 | JOTM Chris Jericho

Joined Aug 27, 2006
Case Case

You a fan of it snowing when sting is out there?
Nope..I really liked the look when his debut went down, but anything after that is, to be honest, stupid..I also don't like how a group (team Taz) runs away from a 60yr old and a guy that's the size of my 13yr old..Don't make sense..But it's still fun to watch on the YouTubes..

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
The Keith Lee vs Brock interaction :nthat: IMO Keith should grow his beard back like he had there, I agree with DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican on that. He looks more threatening with it
Yea, baby face version isn’t the business.

But they mess up big men constantly, I don’t have a lot of main roster hope for Lee. Wish I’m wrong, but all recent and long history has shown otherwise.

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Nope..I really liked the look when his debut went down, but anything after that is, to be honest, stupid..I also don't like how a group (team Taz) runs away from a 60yr old and a guy that's the size of my 13yr old..Don't make sense..But it's still fun to watch on the YouTubes..
I agree.

I remember when dudes went off when Bret Hart was revealed as the 8th member of team wwe vs the nexus and the nexus ran away from Bret.

But the immunity over there in Jacksonville is on another level.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now