January Wrestling Thread | RAW Tonight | Nitro 3/18/96 | JOTM Chris Jericho

DCAllAfrican

Formerly 'dcallamerican'
Joined Oct 13, 2001
#AlternativeToWWE

Case Case

MArshall Von Eric is solid. Good athlete. He uses the Claw :lol: Above-average charisma. Trained in the NOAH Dojo.

Ross Von Eric is the boring one of the two. Not much personality.

Last edited:

DCAllAfrican

Formerly 'dcallamerican'
Joined Oct 13, 2001
Better get 100 likes for this. This is my Chris Jericho compilation from 1998. All matches of him from the previous few years. 🤣
Welcome.

I know you were a WCW head as well, again, Welcome.

1. So what was it about Jericho that drew you in?

2. Where do you think he ranks on the All-Time List of Pro Wrestlers?

I come in Peace.

Joined Feb 29, 2000
everybody on twitter got they brodie shirts even getting autographs from ec3 and im over here with nothing not even a ****ing tracking number. 😤

Joined Feb 29, 2000
Every season is worth watching up until they took that lengthy layoff and came back for season 4. I barely watched that season, just felt like something was missing
i liked season 4 willie mack telling mil muertes “rip mother ****er” was the highlight of the season 😂

Joined Aug 27, 2006
Why should Cage win?

#AlternativeToWWE
Cause he's a muscle bound monster than can move like a guy 70lbs lighter than him..Darby is cool and all, but he's gotta do the job to Cage..Plus AEW doesn't really have any monsters and Cage could be one..The whole roster can't be made of up of small guys and dudes that look like WalMart greeters (I'm looking at you JeriBloat and you Moxie)..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now