Legit check Air max 97 silver bullet

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Tried researching a little and I’m not sure. I’m thinking fake cause of the back tab lettering but could use some more eyes.

Attachments

Joined Dec 11, 2004
Do agree that the lettering looks slightly off but not sure yet. Also not too sure about the "texture" of the silver.

Any more info? Seller (profile)? URL? Box label?

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Do agree that the lettering looks slightly off but not sure yet. Also not too sure about the "texture" of the silver.

Any more info? Seller (profile)? URL? Box label?
Yea silver texture looked off to me too. Got them off Grailed, seller had decent feedback. Box label looks good and came with stickers. I’m thinking the old switcharoo with good box and stickers 😆 .

Attachments

Joined Dec 11, 2004
Box label also looks very very slightly off after closer inspection.
You might want to ask in the AM97 thread too to get more opinions.

Joined Jan 22, 2007
Box label also looks very very slightly off after closer inspection.
You might want to ask in the AM97 thread too to get more opinions.
Appreciate it, just gonna open a claim and get a refund. Person took like 2 weeks to ship out and wasnt answering messages until I had opened an non received case with PayPal. That and some of these off things on the shoe is pointing to counterfeit.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now